No announcement yet.

I have an idea for a new mini-game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extra mini games are nice. dont mind them at all as u can play em or skip. just wish u could do them when in stamina regen or blitzin.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham´sReckoning View Post
      Since , we already have tanks , jewels , fishing , i guess some dresing up Barbie´s and Ken wont hurt ? the game has become ridiulously big FB farming game for 12 year old girls with cash ..
      we already have that dressing up, right?
      check them in your Dressing Room

anyway, speaking of FB clone games - I request for mahjongg
      Click image for larger version

Name:	wartss1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	460.7 KB
ID:	1678447

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        If you already quit the game then why are you still here on forums? That being said why are you even complaining about an event you arn't even playing in the first place? That's just doesn't make any sense. That be like me complaining on other gaming websites and I don't even play the game lol. It's a waste of typing. So therefore, you need to deal with how this game is. Since you already quit then there is no reason to make complaints bc it doesn't effect you anymore.
        you aint just captain obvious,you are smart as a bee also, it seems .. i quit the game as soon as ive seen the mini games. (stated above, just read carefully)

Comment

why am i still here on forums? cause ive been a faithful player of wartune since october 2012 , and these forums are for game related discussions. i hate the theme of mini games , which gives me every right to spit on them , and wanted to see some feedback on what others feel about the minis ..

Comment

Originally posted by Aerithzu View Post
            we already have that dressing up, right?
            check them in your Dressing Room

anyway, speaking of FB clone games - I request for mahjongg
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]64655[/ATTACH]
            I want that xD Seems cool and better rewards. The fishing rewards suck, just saying. Rarely are there any good fish and the main ones only drop daru gold shadow crystal's and luck stones...
            I'm happy about the daru and luck stones, but only 2k gold per chest is a waste. Jewel hunt is awesome. But the refinement locks drop is a bit big. I love the big gem drops too don't have to work on cata for easy gems now >.>

I...I love you like a love song baby...
            I.. I love you like a love song baby...
            I...I love you like a love song baby...
            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
            :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
            X