Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is jewel hunt and fishing event permanent?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is jewel hunt and fishing event permanent?

just curious if this fishin and jewel hunt event is permanent event? can some1 answer?

What do you think after you read it and its said " Attempts are reseted daily at 03:00 AM " on jewel hunt?
    They are like Spire and Tok, permanent.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

well thats not really a proof. at least we gonna keep them for a while cause we can lvl up there and it takes some time for this. probably its permanent but i understand his doubts. the rewards are almost too good for a free permanent event

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        What do you think after you read it and its said " Attempts are reseted daily at 03:00 AM " on jewel hunt?
        They are like Spire and Tok, permanent.
        wow sounds good. Thank you soo much sir..

Comment

Since the rewards are too good, and it's Christmas holiday, I think that these events will only last for a month (the whole Christmas-New Year time)... So make the most of it guys!!!

Comment

I imagine they took too much effort to code to simply erase them after a month.
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

our prayers had been granted (non-cashers)

Comment

Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
                our prayers had been granted (non-cashers)
                I don't see how. This is just inflatory.

Comment

I got 9 refinement locks from jewel hunt, seems like a great non-cashing opportunity to me!
                  No complaints here! Thanks to 7Roads/R2 for this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Muxa_Mage View Post
                    I got 9 refinement locks from jewel hunt, seems like a great non-cashing opportunity to me!
                    No complaints here! Thanks to 7Roads/R2 for this one!
                    Its R2's idea coming from ( seems I can't type the name, it gets censored ) idea, 7Roads has nothing to do here.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

po1nnnt is right, 7Road doesn't developed this. Proficient City (wartune . com) developed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                        po1nnnt is right, 7Road doesn't developed this. Proficient City (wartune . com) developed.
                        Can't say nothing in forums without criticism...it's unbelievable.

Comment

to balance the cashing advantage in sylphs

Comment

Originally posted by R27457875 View Post
                            I don't see how. This is just inflatory.
                            Absolutely agree - inflation is rampant in Wartune. Cheapens any prior purchase..

Comment

The refinement locks are insanely awesome
                              - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Working...
                              X