Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This game is becoming Farmville....SERIOUSLY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is becoming Farmville....SERIOUSLY!!!

What the heck is happening with this game. Is R2 completely losing their mind? This is supposed to be a war/fighting game. What the hell is going on now? Fishing? farming? some kind of tetris game for rewards form jewels. Are you guys serious?

There are so many stupid little games now and things that have nothing to do with the original game, people are forgetting it's a fighting game and everyone is whining like little babies when they get attacked in bg.....oh please, let me get cart first...please.....oh please, don't attack me too many times.....even on plunders....hey *******....why did you plunder me? well, because I can and it's part of the game....blah blah blah....

What the heck....give me more fighting events, more World bosses, more type of battlegrounds, bigger arenas, whatever you want where people like me can actually enjoy the game the way it was supposed to be. I don't care about fishing, farming, tetris **** type of game....if I wanted to play those, I would be on facebook playing for free.

^^^ on point

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
      What the heck is happening with this game. Is R2 completely losing their mind? This is supposed to be a war/fighting game. What the hell is going on now? Fishing? farming? some kind of tetris game for rewards form jewels. Are you guys serious?

There are so many stupid little games now and things that have nothing to do with the original game, people are forgetting it's a fighting game and everyone is whining like little babies when they get attacked in bg.....oh please, let me get cart first...please.....oh please, don't attack me too many times.....even on plunders....hey *******....why did you plunder me? well, because I can and it's part of the game....blah blah blah....

What the heck....give me more fighting events, more World bosses, more type of battlegrounds, bigger arenas, whatever you want where people like me can actually enjoy the game the way it was supposed to be. I don't care about fishing, farming, tetris **** type of game....if I wanted to play those, I would be on facebook playing for free.
      those games are free, with the option too cash too gain more.

Those games are here for those who have the extra time too spend, considering most work/college, and mostly have time for a set object of things, this is a bonus too all, you can ignore the content and move away, if you can only see the negatives then i'm surprised how far you'll get in this, if you only think of your own gameplay
      Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

You dont want pvp bc it's stoo unbalance for you and complain about that. You want free ways of getting good items and they give you that but still complain. You don't want easy events to get good items bc it isn't matching the "war" aspect of the game. What do you want seriously? What will please you all? There tons of pvp events like gold rush and battle grounds and such and you find ways to complain that pvp is too hard for you bc it's unbalance. You dont like anything lol. Seriously just quit if you don't this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          You dont want pvp bc it's stoo unbalance for you and complain about that. You want free ways of getting good items and they give you that but still complain. You don't want easy events to get good items bc it isn't matching the "war" aspect of the game. What do you want seriously? What will please you all? There tons of pvp events like gold rush and battle grounds and such and you find ways to complain that pvp is too hard for you bc it's unbalance. You dont like anything lol. Seriously just quit if you don't this stuff.
          For certain PvP events, it is unbalanced. I like how we are getting this extra stuff but, the things they are trying to modernize in the game is a bit weird. Fishing, in my opinion, goes with the game cause there are rivers and back then people did need to fish. Jewel hunt is just a bit off. Almost everyone likes what prizes they can get but the theme of those events, they don't like.
          @Asgaard, it's not R2's fault. 7road made it and R2 follows unless there are special means like the Auction House.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
          :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
            For certain PvP events, it is unbalanced. I like how we are getting this extra stuff but, the things they are trying to modernize in the game is a bit weird. Fishing, in my opinion, goes with the game cause there are rivers and back then people did need to fish. Jewel hunt is just a bit off. Almost everyone likes what prizes they can get but the theme of those events, they don't like.
            @Asgaard, it's not R2's fault. 7road made it and R2 follows unless there are special means like the Auction House.
            Wasn't 7roads just the transelator and coding guys?

Also since the game is "fantasy" with a mix of chinese mythology and now greece, jewels were most commonly worn by Kings etc, so in a sense, jewel hunt could work - it's a fantasy game afterall.

Level 44.

Comment

jewel hunt goes with the gems in the game lol. There are tons of things that arn't with the game as much. Many mmos do this kind of things. Idk why people get so upset over something that's suppose to be a relaxing thing from the current events going on. Plus when they say they want more fighting in the game. They are the same ones that make a big deal about how they are being bullied or its unfair. I don't see any problem having a few mini games that arn't about fantasy style theme.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                Wasn't 7roads just the transelator and coding guys?

Also since the game is "fantasy" with a mix of chinese mythology and now greece, jewels were most commonly worn by Kings etc, so in a sense, jewel hunt could work - it's a fantasy game afterall.
                7road creates all the patches we get. I just don't like the jewel thing in my opinion. Reminds me to much of Jewel Quest.
                @Oxy, I don't mind it either. I'm just saying why they are mad. Now if this was added to say, crystal saga, or Eternal saga, people wouldn't complain with it since it's a cute mmorpg that doesn't take a serious theme like Wartune does. Reason why I love Wartune over the other games on here is because it's mostly serious.
                Last edited by SkiaXia; 12-13-2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

why hate fishing?^^ if you lucky ya get vip card xD

Comment

7road creates all the patches we get. I just don't like the jewel thing in my opinion. Reminds me to much of Jewel Quest.
                    @Oxy, I don't mind it either. I'm just saying why they are mad. Now if this was added to say, crystal saga, or Eternal saga, people wouldn't complain with it since it's a cute mmorpg that doesn't take a serious theme like Wartune does. Reason why I love Wartune over the other games on here is because it's mostly serious.
                    It's just a game though lol. Why make a big fuss out of things that doesn't match the game. Plenty of mmos do this kind of thing. It's just really silly to make a big deal out of something so trivial about the game. It's like just trying find ways to bash r2.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      It's just a game though lol. Why make a big fuss out of things that doesn't match the game. Plenty of mmos do this kind of thing. It's just really silly to make a big deal out of something so trivial about the game. It's like just trying find ways to bash r2.
                      People have the right to disagree with it and they have good points as so do you. It's not called silly. It's called stating an opinion. Plenty of MMOs do that yeah but serious ones rarely or don't at all. The only MMOs I've seen that have a lot of extra event themes like this one, are ones like Crystal Saga and so on based. But as the title for the Chinese version translate, Divine Comedy, it is acceptable for these kind of stuff to be in the game. But if it keeps up, it will mess the whole game up.

Comment

I would rather like to see professions like alchemy/jewelcrafting/tailoring/ added to Our existing "blacksmith" that can help make your character become stronger. By all means it`s nice that we can already synth items. What If they added more things to craft instead? Many of the pots for example can only be bought or won. How about making us able to make them for us and eventually guildies/friends?

The new games are just another minigame or timefillers similar to apps from FB that seems out of place in Wartune in my oppinion. You either hate it or love it, just like tank trials.
                        Last edited by -Overlord-; 12-13-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Its just a events will leave the game later.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            If it was an event, wouldn't it have a date saying when it goes? way they introduced it, looks like it's permanent
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                              No timer, this takes a lot more coding then just an "random event" + it's balen-able, so it's meant too make some extra money for r2, so i doubt it's a event that'll leave anytime soon

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
                              X