Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This game is becoming Farmville....SERIOUSLY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know history but ppl hunt for fish from ages and each real warior like shining jewels...what a problem?
    I can even ride a koala if this give some rewards xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Also... did you not notice the part in Fishing where you could purchase certain balen items?
      You would think if it's an event, they would already be on sale in game... but it's not.

Meaning Fishing items will probably be some sort of "Hot" sale (IE: balen only) items for a short duration where cashers will pay mass amounts of money to stock them up.

And I bet most ppls will just get the Power item... where it hits everything in it's path.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        Also... did you not notice the part in Fishing where you could purchase certain balen items?
        You would think if it's an event, they would already be on sale in game... but it's not.

Meaning Fishing items will probably be some sort of "Hot" sale (IE: balen only) items for a short duration where cashers will pay mass amounts of money to stock them up.

And I bet most ppls will just get the Power item... where it hits everything in it's path.
        why spend balen fishing when u get better rewards from gems

Comment

This game is a hybrid of many things.

It's all competitive when it comes down to it with weekly/daily rewards on the Highscore.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
            why spend balen fishing when u get better rewards from gems
            Cause ppls can use those "torpedos" to destroy all the tiny fishes while leaving the vip/ fashion core fishes for easy catches? (if they even appears at all)
            And no one knows how much those fishing items cost anyways, cause you can't get them right now.
            Gems is currently 1.50 USD for 10 attempts, not really worth it unless you ran out of attempts just before you can make some sort of big move.

Not to mention Fishing takes godly long time... you have to sit there and stare at your screen all day long just to get good fishes, LOL...
            I would rather go farm more Sylphs than do this stupid Fishing Game, at least Sylphs grants more results faster than stupid Fish that gives you what? 2~4 bound balens every 1 hour or so? LOL....

But yea, Jewel Hunt gives better rewards than Fishing and doesn't take up 5 hours of your day doing nothing but staring at your screen.
            Tho... I am not here to play these MiniGames, and as I see, lots of ppls here never played any sort of Jewel-like game.

BTW, which one is better? do 1 move for 3~4 gems or 2~3 move for 5~6 gems? which gives better reward?

Cause I did some 5~6 gems, and all it gave me is 1 refine lock and 3 lv.1 gem chest...

In the end I only got 6 refine lock, 10 lv.1 gem chest, 4 soul crystal out of 20 moves... while I see some ppls gotten more than 15 refines locks out of 20 moves (if they didn't lie and buy attempts)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Cause ppls can use those "torpedos" to destroy all the tiny fishes while leaving the vip/ fashion core fishes for easy catches? (if they even appears at all)
              And no one knows how much those fishing items cost anyways, cause you can't get them right now.
              Gems is currently 1.50 USD for 10 attempts, not really worth it unless you ran out of attempts just before you can make some sort of big move.

Not to mention Fishing takes godly long time... you have to sit there and stare at your screen all day long just to get good fishes, LOL...
              I would rather go farm more Sylphs than do this stupid Fishing Game, at least Sylphs grants more results faster than stupid Fish that gives you what? 2~4 bound balens every 1 hour or so? LOL....

But yea, Jewel Hunt gives better rewards than Fishing and doesn't take up 5 hours of your day doing nothing but staring at your screen.
              Tho... I am not here to play these MiniGames, and as I see, lots of ppls here never played any sort of Jewel-like game.

BTW, which one is better? do 1 move for 3~4 gems or 2~3 move for 5~6 gems? which gives better reward?

Cause I did some 5~6 gems, and all it gave me is 1 refine lock and 3 lv.1 gem chest...

In the end I only got 6 refine lock, 10 lv.1 gem chest, 4 soul crystal out of 20 moves... while I see some ppls gotten more than 15 refines locks out of 20 moves (if they didn't lie and buy attempts)
              No clue how it works, but I managed 20 locks, 15 lvl 1 gems, 8 fate stones and the first level chest. out of 20 combos seem to be where it is at.
              - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Well some people wants others to strip for them for gb, bg, cw, and even arena.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                  No clue how it works, but I managed 20 locks, 15 lvl 1 gems, 8 fate stones and the first level chest. out of 20 combos seem to be where it is at.
                  I only got 410 points... 90 points short of first chest, thinks I got crappy puzzle, that or doing 2~3 moves for 5~6+ jewel at same time is weaker than doing 3~4 jewels with only 1 move.

Comment

worst update ever

Comment

we spend our time getting stronger to kill other ppls on bg and arenas. not to play waffles like candy crush.. if we want this we can download an app ¬¬
                      Last edited by Chiri; 12-14-2013, 11:42 AM. Reason: Profanity.

Comment

Originally posted by flucannabis View Post
                        we spend our time getting stronger to kill other ppls on bg and arenas. not to play waffles like candy crush.. if we want this we can download an app ¬¬
                        Then don't freaking play it. Damn you make huge deals out of little things. Damn
                        Last edited by Chiri; 12-14-2013, 11:43 AM. Reason: Profanity in quote.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          If it was an event, wouldn't it have a date saying when it goes? way they introduced it, looks like it's permanent
                          I'd love if it's permanent, it gives refinement lock which is one of the best items ever... I can't see why people are complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            Then don't freaking play it. Damn you make huge deals out of little things. Damn
                            These people are retarded, getting refinement locks for free is a great feature and I absolutely love those games, the prizes which it will give will add up( not to mention they got some rare prizes too), it's one of the best updates imo

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              These people are retarded, getting refinement locks for free is a great feature and I absolutely love those games, the prizes which it will give will add up( not to mention they got some rare prizes too), it's one of the best updates imo
                              The jewel games has amazing rewards and not tedious, the fishing game on the other hand is time wasted I could be farming Sylph.
                              - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                                The jewel games has amazing rewards and not tedious, the fishing game on the other hand is time wasted I could be farming Sylph.
                                Hmm the fishing game was not mandatory the last time I played... maybe they changed it..

Comment

Working...
                                X