Events - It pays to consume 12/14-12/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events - It pays to consume 12/14-12/16

Once she was able to buy all clothing in store, weapon, armor, helm and wings. Now, to get a set of clothing appendix Christmas, I have to buy and spend 50k balens...
    Not only the ordinary events that you have to spend a lot of money, it's still in the festive event... wheter christmass cheer (helm), christmass special (armor), christmass gift (weapon) or wings of plight there are so many things ?
    Sucks with such festive events where to r2games only counts earnings ...
    On the other hand, it seems to me that for the money, all clothing should be at least at level 5...
    No wonder why more and more people give up the game, as r2games has an approach for the player...
    Last edited by Androm3da; 12-14-2013, 05:29 AM.

personally i think the prices and rewards are a kinda ridiculous

for the 50k balen package it should have a better reward than some clothes and some selp.

Comment

You'd be amazed how many still recharge 50k balen for some wings, I've seen alot of people with the dragon set and wings, and they're level 40 or smth lol.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

You should be able to get atleast 1-2 pieces in coming event that starts 19th.

If we can use whips like soul crystals(crosses fingers) you should be able to make loads.
        it's not hard to make decent amount of whips free.
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

When introduced clothing store (for balens) wings were worth for r2games 1995 Balens, in spite of this you have to spend the 50k and get set up other items, in my mind, and so it is an exaggeration.
          I understand if this was a regular event, but at Christmas, which is once a year ? I do not know if it can even be called event ... What kind of event that is based only on the purchase and spend balens...

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
            When introduced clothing store (for balens) wings were worth for r2games 1995 Balens, in spite of this you have to spend the 50k and get set up other items, in my mind, and so it is an exaggeration.
            I understand if this was a regular event, but at Christmas, which is once a year ? I do not know if it can even be called event ... What kind of event that is based only on the purchase and spend balens...
            Should"ve seen how outrageaous their 1 year anniversary event was, this is nothing lol.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i think stats matter more than some special wings......or something
              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

brb crying in a corner.
                I SO wanted those wings but seeing a $500 prize tag on it,
                my heart just shattered.

You'd be amazed how many still recharge 50k balen for some wings, I've seen alot of people with the dragon set and wings, and they're level 40 or smth lol.
                yup you have those people. kinda insane @@
                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                âœ* Prizzly
                âœ* Knight
                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

thus bound balens counts

Comment

i dont think BB counts
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

personally i was considering getting the wings, but decided not to.

cause if every month a new wings come out, im gonna be broke ._.

spent 34k balens during this event just to make blue2 to purple1 ._.

Comment

Originally posted by wartotal View Post
                        personally i was considering getting the wings, but decided not to.

cause if every month a new wings come out, im gonna be broke ._.

spent 34k balens during this event just to make blue2 to purple1 ._.
                        If you already went that far might as well go the distance lol.

Not gonna bother with this one after getting the fire dragon before... (not to mention there's still the green fire and purple fire wings... lol)

Few on my server did both the fire dragon and now this one, but yeah. If you had spent like 2k then its no biggie ignore it, but if you wanted the wings and did that much already should just do it. (get essentials like spirit/crypt keys/things you'd get anyways to make you feel better about it lolz)

Comment

Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
                          thus bound balens counts
                          BB don't work

And who in this game have 50,000 bound balens already?

Comment

Working...
                          X