Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally keep to defensive astrals. HP, PDEF, MDEF, cause c'mon, archers have enough damage, they'll sustain without a PATK astral

Comment

Originally posted by R23205900 View Post
      I appreciate the response, but can anyone provide a little more detail as to the level? I have a level 24 knight, and I can't swear to it, but I thought I saw another class at the same level with astrals. If it has nothing to do with class, then can the exact level be provided as to when the astral panel becomes available? I'm just looking for a concise, definitive answer so in the event the question comes up while in-game, I would be able to help another player.

Not sure if the 'double-post' was directed at me, but if you check my profile, this will make only my fourth distinct post.
      If I'm not mistaken, astrals should be available to you at level 25 or 26. At level 35, the soul engraving system will open up.

Comment

Lol oh no, the double post was meant for me, in other forums they dislike double post(a post right after another in a short period of time).

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
          I personally keep to defensive astrals. HP, PDEF, MDEF, cause c'mon, archers have enough damage, they'll sustain without a PATK astral
          You NEVER have enough damage, you can always use more. Currently running with p.atk, p.def, m.def and hp astrals, all purples lvl 4-5, p.atk almost at lvl 6. At lvl 50 I'm going to throw in a critical astral, either "critical base damage increased by x%" or "critical+ x amount", since critical stat increases critical damage done on top of critical rate.

IGN: prNu
          BR: 4.4M+
          Class: 80 Corsair
          Server: 48

Comment

Well yeah I know, at lower levels its enough, but when youre gonna compete for that first rank in arenas, then +PATK, +Crit Rate, and +Crit Damage, forget the defense, kill em first

Comment

I found one of these healing astrals and yes...they suck. 10% chance is low and it doesn't activate too often. Would be nice if the % went up with each astral level up....even if it was 1-2% per level up.

Comment

Agreed, that would make them more useful, but sooner or later, someone, somewhere is gonna complain that it will be overpowered, asking for a nerf, so back to the static 10% it is. Ahh, the life of a player

Comment

Working...
                X