Amethys Mines - LACK of Guild Names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethys Mines - LACK of Guild Names

Guys, Seriously? I'm sure I'm not the only person in a large guild. We get new members daily pretty much, and its pretty hard to keep track / memory of 140+ names. HAVING said that, Amethyst mines is introduced, a PVP battleground where the intention is to STEAL from people. Not just send them back to a spawn point, or take a bit of honor, but to STEAL a resource that is pretty cherished for the mount. I'm not having a QQ about the event, I personally think its pretty fun, HOWEVER, having no Guild Tags above players name's is proving to be rather bothersome... Multiple times over the past few weeks guild mates have attacked other guild mates, accidentally. Usually its just a "lol, oops!" but it can and has caused some pretty serious drama... Is there a reason, besides driving people mental, for NOT adding guild tags above players names like it is in BG?

Like I said, surely I'm not the only one a bit peeved with this? Let me know guys.

Jojoh - S389

as a g m I attacked guildies because I didn't know they are from the guild. shameful moments....guess I should just cart from now on lol

Comment

tbh i wanted such an event to atack guildies,god damn it i wana plunder guildies lol but yeah they should add the guild name above their names so you know wether they are from your guild or not but you still can atack them

Comment

Yeah that's what I mean, I don't want to change any aspect of the event itself, just adding the guild names... as it is, its possible to "feed" lower lvl players amethyst if needed, can gather and remove some armor so they can kill you, if you want to help / sacrifice that way...

Comment

Working...
        X