Thanks for the NEW Reindeer Mount.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the NEW Reindeer Mount.

Oh hang on I already have it from last year.

Oh well I suppose if I am still playing next year I know which mount will be available again LOL.

well I don't have it, 55 colorful socks at the moment, hopelly I'll have 60 tomorrow. Ty for a free mount
    Not everyone is playing this game for a year after all

Comment

It's meant to be a way for people to get last years mount. There is a NEW christmas mount, the event for that hasn't started yet.

Comment

yea, according to info sites, there's going to be a new christmas mount for the 2nd half of December events.

Also, I think the clothing is also in 2nd half, so those that paid for it on the "consume" (unless you're going for wings, 500 USD) are just wasting money.

I haven't opened all my stinky socks yet, but I have 25 colorful socks atm.

Comment

what about those players that rolled mystery shop till they get their reindeer?

any other mounts for us?

Comment

Will there be any more chance to getting those colorful socks than (05-08 and 12-15)??
            I have 40 socks at the moment and wondering if I should exchange them for those crappy mahras right now,
            or wait if available again to get 20 more and exchange for that stupid mount?
            Server name: [S107] Forest of Chaos
            Character: BERIT
            Class: Knight

Comment

I have enough for mount, rest I'll exchange probably for kyanite, need lots and lots of that lol.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

If you've already got the reindeer then you can trade in your socks for Mahra, Sepulcrum, Kyanite, etc instead. Complaining that the free mount isn't a new one is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                  If you've already got the reindeer then you can trade in your socks for Mahra, Sepulcrum, Kyanite, etc instead. Complaining that the free mount isn't a new one is silly.
                  Never complained about it, just pointed out that an event mount is the same as last year's mount.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                    There is a NEW christmas mount, the event for that hasn't started yet.
                    Do you know if this mount is going to be available without spending $$$, or is it the same as most events where you have to spend to get the best rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                      Do you know if this mount is going to be available without spending $$$, or is it the same as most events where you have to spend to get the best rewards?
                      Spend, obviously.

Comment

is listed here

Santa’s Cap Exchange
                        12/19 00:00 – 1/1 23:59
                        “Santa’s Cap x1 for 30,000 Daru
                        Santa’s Cap x10 for Soul Crystal x80
                        Santa’s Cap x30 for Sepulcrum x35
                        Santa’s Cap x30 for Mahra x35
                        Santa’s Cap x60 for Christmas Cheer x1
                        Santa’s Cap x90 for Christmas Special x1
                        Santa’s Cap x120 for Christmas Gift x1
                        Santa’s Cap x220 for Christmas Mount Card x1

What do you think?

LOL

(did not do a count)
                        According to past events where you can barely get 2 piece of clothing, so you'll get somewhere between 100~120 Santa Caps.

Than you'll have to buy packs (if there's one) to get the rest of 100 caps, which those caps will have a 0.1% chance of giving you the new mount card.
                        Last edited by anichaos; 12-15-2013, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X