Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Fish Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruskii
    started a topic Fish Rewards

Fish Rewards

When you have completed all of your attempts at fishing, you plan to claim all of your rewards and when you do, they all spread around your
    inventory taking up all the space.

Why not make it that the rewards stack up in a pile when you get them, e.g. all the daru in one pile and all the lvl 5 luck stones in another, so that when we
    claim the rewards they just take one space so that you can use them all at once or move them around the inventory for later use.

• Thrudd
    replied
    Sad thing is that the Gem game does this automatically.
    Why not fishing? Because the coders are lazy idiots and didn't think to do it and management does not give a f*/
    QC? There is no QC.

Maybe they could pass the fishing game on to the one who coded the gem game so that they can fix this messed up mini game.

Leave a comment:

• matyre
    replied
    good suggestion

Leave a comment:

• DRaGoN_SF
    replied
    Just sort inventory and all is on 1

Leave a comment:

• Wolverin3r
    replied
    I fully agree, having to keep clicking them over and over is quite annoying, especially if you're trying to save them for later. A slight workaround is to collect as many as you have space then open the guild vault, that way you don't have to keep clicking move on the items that have 3 options, you can just click them normally and move them faster.

Still hope they will make them stack with in the event inventory and with the other bound items in the character inventory, the same problem happens with the jewel event sadly.

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied
    wartune need u belens ,purchase belens and open a row, simpel

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    I organized my bags cause some ppls told me to, LOL... so no auto-sort for me.

And yea... these things are Bound too, why not make them go into your already existing Bound stacks?

Leave a comment:

• Athena-Nike
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    You can always collect them then hit the "Sort" button in inventory. This groups them all together as they should be in the 1st place

The only downside to this is if you organize your inventory some way other than standard, then you can't use the "Sort" option.

On the whole it should be grouped before collecting to avoid any unnecessary issues
    The other downside is if you dont have room for them all, then you only get 1 stack of each

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    You can always collect them then hit the "Sort" button in inventory. This groups them all together as they should be in the 1st place

The only downside to this is if you organize your inventory some way other than standard, then you can't use the "Sort" option.

On the whole it should be grouped before collecting to avoid any unnecessary issues

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Because they have to make our lives difficult, by making us click a few more times. I agree with your suggestion!

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    agree......+1

Leave a comment:

• Aelita_of_Lyoko
    replied
    An excellent idea

Leave a comment:

Working...
X