Gold Ruh personal ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Ruh personal ideas

okay first thing is people spam attack you so that you cant turn in your carts. That seems a little rediculous to me that a grup of 3 low level players can stop me from turning in full carts when they have no carts and are only doing it to be idiots. Can you think about maybe you shouldnt be able to enter if you have no attempts or something cause this is a little bit insane. and when I say spam attack I mean I am in a fight before I finish the last one. maybe a cool down on attacking or something to control that like Battlegrouonds has for instance. Well lets see if anyone agrees with that.

I agree with this someething should be done to stop someone from stopping you from turning in your cart
    Last edited by JoeBallbags; 12-14-2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

They add a 10 second protection window in a future patch.

Comment

I think they do that so you don't go farming people. Its like there way of protecting there guys or something. They send out there lowbie alts to just keep you in battle so you don't go farming there guildies or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          I think they do that so you don't go farming people. Its like there way of protecting there guys or something. They send out there lowbie alts to just keep you in battle so you don't go farming there guildies or something.

Nope. Some just do it so you lose double rewards. Head to dump, stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Nope. Some just do it so you lose double rewards. Head to dump, stopped.
            Well that's just plain stupid. Why would people do that? Just so you don't get double rewards? They don't get anyting from attacking since most of the time it's a low lvl alt.

Comment

Well that's just plain stupid. Why would people do that? Just so you don't get double rewards? They don't get anyting from attacking since most of the time it's a low lvl alt.
              I highlight why they are doing it, the mains send in their alts to prevent them getting robbed, they nt care about the alts rewards

I lose track of creative ways they cheat now, they really shd find a better use for all that creativity
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Because some people really love being an a**hole on the internet. I spare myself the frustration now, I just get me 200 daily during the day, at least I get amethyst now lol.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

agree with you guys this event should be more organizied

Comment

Working...
                  X