Jewel Hunt: Most Point Move = 100?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
    Since i got a good board...decided to try and see what this gives...

Once those top 2 fell down it gave a straight 150 points(+ a 10 from a secondary 3x1), but didnt even get a chest from it...slightly miffed about that ^^ Reward this time was 5 whips and 1 runestone
    so, which way did you feel was better?

many moves for big points?

or

few moves for smaller points?

Comment

I always do few moves, and see if I can get little more out of it by tactics, more chance that way. I sometimes get an extra chest without realising it that way .
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Generally, i'd say less moves for lesser combos...but if you can get a 5+3 within 5 moves or so it can be worth it...those chests are nice

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
          80 points

50 pionts
          hmm... I just did the 80 points combo, but it only gave me 30 points.

I think your info is incorrect.

Comment

Since the 500-1000 and so on treasure chests always give full rewards (everything that is listed for them) I always aim for the 500 one even though I have to sacrifice some moves in order to make high score combos. I prefer 100% chance of getting 10 fate stones ,compared to x% chance of getting something else. Of course the lucky star is also a big factor in getting 500 points.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Did we get anything better as level up ? Wonder if some is 10 or 20 level already here .

Comment

Personally while i like the Jewel Game i think it needs to be rethought a bit, only 20 moves makes getting the higher end chest almost impossible. I think they need to give us unlimited moves, but make it more like bejeweled, and you can only move a gem if it goes into a chain of 3 or more, and like the fishing game, they can do a time limit, you do X amount of moves then have a short (relatively) cool down time, then make more moves

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
                  Did we get anything better as level up ? Wonder if some is 10 or 20 level already here .
                  I got lvl 11 havent really noticed any large difference in rewards to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Aelita_of_Lyoko View Post
                    Personally while i like the Jewel Game i think it needs to be rethought a bit, only 20 moves makes getting the higher end chest almost impossible. I think they need to give us unlimited moves, but make it more like bejeweled, and you can only move a gem if it goes into a chain of 3 or more, and like the fishing game, they can do a time limit, you do X amount of moves then have a short (relatively) cool down time, then make more moves
                    so instead of buying move attempts, they now buy cooldown resets?

hmm...

Change the unlimited to auto-regn 10 moves every time cooldown ends.
                    Make cooldown like 30 mins or something. (if too fast, 1 hour)
                    Cooldown starts counting after you do 10 moves, everyone now start with only 10 moves.

Than this would help non-cashers a lot, and cashers can still get more benefits.

Because cashers would still have a lot of moves by getting 10 moves everytime they reset cooldown without waiting for 30 mins.

But now it'll give non-cashers more chance to get to 500 points for first chest, and maybe even the 1000 points chest.

Lucky star can still stay as 1 time use, since it's like a "help line" sort of thing.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 12-23-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      so instead of buying move attempts, they now buy cooldown resets?

hmm...

Change the unlimited to auto-regn 10 moves every time cooldown ends.
                      Make cooldown like 30 mins or something. (if too fast, 1 hour)

Than this would help non-cashers a lot, and cashers can still get more benefits.

Because cashers would still have a lot of moves by getting 10 moves everytime they reset cooldown without waiting for 30 mins.

But now it'll give non-cashers more chance to get to 500 points for first chest, and maybe even the 1000 points chest.

Lucky star can still stay as 1 time use, since it's like a "help line" sort of thing.
                      Nice thoughts anichaos

Comment

Originally posted by Aelita_of_Lyoko View Post
                        The point is for you to buy more attempts so R2 can benifit from this as well. If they made it unlimited turns then R2 won't be making any cash off this. Thus, meaning they are giving out great prizes for free. Either they give great prizes and limited attempts to do this. With an option to buy more or they remove the limit and give **** prizes like lvl 2 luck stones and shadow crystals instead. I like it this way better. At least getting the first 1-2 chests are doable.

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
                          im only lvl 6 but i noticed i now get 3 instead of 2 soul crystals for low point moves
                          i know this is nothing but at least there is some increase ^^

Comment

anichaos - i will have to double check that...it seems reasonable that it's the next highest combo to get 80 points. i'm pretty sure that what i got too.

pretty much always possible to get the 500 points - you should work with your set first to get good moves, then once the moves aren't good, get a lucky star (from level 9 friend? any benefit?) as a reset to start new.
                            Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

im sure u get 80 points for the combination u posted, i do it every day on multiple characters.
                              30 points could be for 1 row of 3 + 1 row of 4. its possible that if you move more than 1 stone at once (for example if u remove a row at the bottom and 2 same color stones fall down, forming a combination like this) it counts the rows different. so maybe that could explain why ani got only 30.

Comment

no idea, I'll see what I get next time I get that combo up.

But today I only got 450, and I had 5 chain reactions... (mostly just 3x1s)

Did about 4- 3x2, 2- 4x1+3x1, and 1- 5x1

Comment

Working...
                                X