Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Jewel Hunt: Most Point Move = 100?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qphantom
    started a topic Jewel Hunt: Most Point Move = 100?

Jewel Hunt: Most Point Move = 100?

Setting up a 100 pointer might be worth the moves if you need 30 fate stones

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jewel Hunt Points and Rewards1.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1742092Click image for larger version

Name:	Jewel Hunt T.png
Views:	1
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	1742093

• anichaos
    replied
    I've never gotten a 100 point off before, never had the right set up come up, and most takes like 5 or more moves to set up, not doing that for just 50 points gain. (cause 5 moves is worth 5 x 10pts)

Also, yea, got the 80 today, guess last time I miss read or something, I think I was doing a different color last time instead, probably why it only gave me 30, lol... it has to be same color.

Tho... I still only got 470 points today... (excluding Lucky Star)

I did about 5 or 6 - 50 and 80 points, but all of them required 2~3 moves. And I didn't get any chain reaction today.

Edit:
    12/27/2013

That was interesting, I just did 2 lines of 4s, and it gave me 110 points and a lost runestone chest (30 runes)
    Last edited by anichaos; 12-27-2013, 09:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dr4ke
    replied
    i get 100 sometimes too, but i get most points from 50 and 80 point moves. but i often waste 2-3 moves (or even more) to get there. still much better than removing only 3 stones

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Yeah 80 is the most i did as well.

Leave a comment:

• qphantom
    replied
    i just got 80.

try to focus on the big pointers (50+) - depending on what u have of course

try to clear 1 color to spawn more of the other colors for combos/etc

if 1000 points is within reach with 150 bound balens (10 moves) i'd go for it

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    no idea, I'll see what I get next time I get that combo up.

But today I only got 450, and I had 5 chain reactions... (mostly just 3x1s)

Did about 4- 3x2, 2- 4x1+3x1, and 1- 5x1

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    im sure u get 80 points for the combination u posted, i do it every day on multiple characters.
    30 points could be for 1 row of 3 + 1 row of 4. its possible that if you move more than 1 stone at once (for example if u remove a row at the bottom and 2 same color stones fall down, forming a combination like this) it counts the rows different. so maybe that could explain why ani got only 30.

Leave a comment:

• qphantom
    replied
    anichaos - i will have to double check that...it seems reasonable that it's the next highest combo to get 80 points. i'm pretty sure that what i got too.

pretty much always possible to get the 500 points - you should work with your set first to get good moves, then once the moves aren't good, get a lucky star (from level 9 friend? any benefit?) as a reset to start new.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    Originally posted by koevman View Post
    Did we get anything better as level up ? Wonder if some is 10 or 20 level already here .
    im only lvl 6 but i noticed i now get 3 instead of 2 soul crystals for low point moves
    i know this is nothing but at least there is some increase ^^

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Aelita_of_Lyoko View Post
    Personally while i like the Jewel Game i think it needs to be rethought a bit, only 20 moves makes getting the higher end chest almost impossible. I think they need to give us unlimited moves, but make it more like bejeweled, and you can only move a gem if it goes into a chain of 3 or more, and like the fishing game, they can do a time limit, you do X amount of moves then have a short (relatively) cool down time, then make more moves
    The point is for you to buy more attempts so R2 can benifit from this as well. If they made it unlimited turns then R2 won't be making any cash off this. Thus, meaning they are giving out great prizes for free. Either they give great prizes and limited attempts to do this. With an option to buy more or they remove the limit and give **** prizes like lvl 2 luck stones and shadow crystals instead. I like it this way better. At least getting the first 1-2 chests are doable.

Leave a comment:

• Aelita_of_Lyoko
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    so instead of buying move attempts, they now buy cooldown resets?

hmm...

Change the unlimited to auto-regn 10 moves every time cooldown ends.
    Make cooldown like 30 mins or something. (if too fast, 1 hour)

Than this would help non-cashers a lot, and cashers can still get more benefits.

Because cashers would still have a lot of moves by getting 10 moves everytime they reset cooldown without waiting for 30 mins.

But now it'll give non-cashers more chance to get to 500 points for first chest, and maybe even the 1000 points chest.

Lucky star can still stay as 1 time use, since it's like a "help line" sort of thing.
    Nice thoughts anichaos

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Aelita_of_Lyoko View Post
    Personally while i like the Jewel Game i think it needs to be rethought a bit, only 20 moves makes getting the higher end chest almost impossible. I think they need to give us unlimited moves, but make it more like bejeweled, and you can only move a gem if it goes into a chain of 3 or more, and like the fishing game, they can do a time limit, you do X amount of moves then have a short (relatively) cool down time, then make more moves
    so instead of buying move attempts, they now buy cooldown resets?

hmm...

Change the unlimited to auto-regn 10 moves every time cooldown ends.
    Make cooldown like 30 mins or something. (if too fast, 1 hour)
    Cooldown starts counting after you do 10 moves, everyone now start with only 10 moves.

Than this would help non-cashers a lot, and cashers can still get more benefits.

Because cashers would still have a lot of moves by getting 10 moves everytime they reset cooldown without waiting for 30 mins.

But now it'll give non-cashers more chance to get to 500 points for first chest, and maybe even the 1000 points chest.

Lucky star can still stay as 1 time use, since it's like a "help line" sort of thing.
    Last edited by anichaos; 12-23-2013, 04:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    Originally posted by koevman View Post
    Did we get anything better as level up ? Wonder if some is 10 or 20 level already here .
    I got lvl 11 havent really noticed any large difference in rewards to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• Aelita_of_Lyoko
    replied

Leave a comment:

• koevman
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X