Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hmm, this guy seems cool ! maybe he from chiina server !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Oh, wow, that is cool! Level 10 determination is a hard work. Though Oxy says something sensible. Block should also be high, as well as hp (but sylphs gice a huge hp stat)... I was thinking if exchanging some br-giving astral to a percentage astral would actually improve your survival? Like exchanging pdef and mdef for a high level illusion and regeneration? (Illusion would make you evade huge damage like Jackos mage, and regeneration would make you heal huge hp since you are now dealing massive damage).... Your br would also lower, which means you will critic more often than before... it is a bit risky, but i find this theory fun... haha. What do you think?

Another thing to consider is there are a lot of not-so-strong players, so using this theory, you would win oftenly (at least in pvp, nvm the high level pve)... Haha
    Illusion is garbage since the nerf to illusion the proc rate is just terrible. You would need at lvl 10 illusion for it to be worth it which is going take up so much of your time and money. Regan is nice but the cap at 5k heal with only a 10%chance to proc is pretty bad. The proc rate isn't so bad but the cap at 5k is just dumb. Especially when you're a knight with over 90k HP healing 5k is just a waste. Now if they made the cap higher or made it a % chance to heal a % amt of hp. Then it might be worth to use. Knights need pdef as much as they need hp. So you do not want to get rid of your pdef astral. Remember the knights have 20% passive boost to both pdef and hp. So it's really worth maxing thos as much as possible to reap the benefits. Mdef unless you are a major casher I would keep that as well. If you are a major casher to lose your mdef a bit and make it up with mount stats and gear refinement then you can do with out the astral. However, if you arn't a huge casher to have something supplement your mdef then keep it as block can only do so much for you. You need some mdef to help against mages and higher MPDs.

Comment

Aw, I haven't logged on my account yet, didn't check to see the maximum healing a regeneration gives. (Just only 5k? I thought it was 50k...)...

Seeing vids of Jackos of his mage dodging damage gave me that idea. A high illusion could probably do the trick.

Comment

Aw, I haven't logged on my account yet, didn't check to see the maximum healing a regeneration gives. (Just only 5k? I thought it was 50k...)...

Seeing vids of Jackos of his mage dodging damage gave me that idea. A high illusion could probably do the trick.
        It's 50k on Chinese version. Not sure why is it just 5k over here tho. And oxy is right, illu used to be really good until the nerf hit it hard.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
          It's 50k on Chinese version. Not sure why is it just 5k over here tho. And oxy is right, illu used to be really good until the nerf hit it hard.
          Nerf and nerf everywhere.... :P
          :o Bacon FTW :o
          Kabam s1- Mage
          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
            Blog seems cool. But those rewards for daily login are not likey as R2 keeps messing with the correct about of rewards we are suppose to get. I mean to add all those BB from 7 days is only $5... it's not like giving $100+ away...
            I'm glad Dinah is out with something more better looking Mages look way better too. And it's about time for the old city to be replaced with a new, impoved one. Thank you for finding this site
            Yeah i love those reward and that free 1 month VIP , OMG i want to have that when it comes ^^
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Oh, wow, that is cool! Level 10 determination is a hard work. Though Oxy says something sensible. Block should also be high, as well as hp (but sylphs gice a huge hp stat)... I was thinking if exchanging some br-giving astral to a percentage astral would actually improve your survival? Like exchanging pdef and mdef for a high level illusion and regeneration? (Illusion would make you evade huge damage like Jackos mage, and regeneration would make you heal huge hp since you are now dealing massive damage).... Your br would also lower, which means you will critic more often than before... it is a bit risky, but i find this theory fun... haha. What do you think?

Another thing to consider is there are a lot of not-so-strong players, so using this theory, you would win oftenly (at least in pvp, nvm the high level pve)... Haha
              hmm Right Now i am just PVP Knight, not doing dungen anymore , serioulsy man i got level 60 Gear with 70 Jwell and 2 Piece full legendary enchanted of level 70 +1 non leg.
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                50k might be a later update who knows. Just like how intercept in later update can hit back row. So maybe its coming soon. If so then regain might be a valuable option to take.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  50k might be a later update who knows. Just like how intercept in later update can hit back row. So maybe its coming soon. If so then regain might be a valuable option to take.
                  Its possible; the vid where the Chinese knight regains 50k for attacks was one of these current patches ++ since it had the runes next to skills which we didn't get until 2.1

Hopefully they do increase it since at the moment astrals are fairly static, only so many variations to choose from.

Comment

yeah.. 50 K o_O

Comment

Working...
                    X