This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market not F2P

So I was reading the market guide in the website http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=236 and Im highly discouraged from playing this game further on because of it being yet just another chinese cash cow game (I might be ignorant on this part). I want to make sure its not just me that is reading it correctly, but to buy an item you need to pay with balens? Please oh please let that information be false!

You misunderstand it YOU can SELL ITEMS FOR BALENS and they are taking a sales fee 20% of price u get for ex. YOu sold item for 100 balens but will get only 80 balens bcuz 20 are eated by system

Comment

Originally posted by uberek View Post
      You misunderstand it YOU can SELL ITEMS FOR BALENS and they are taking a sales fee 20% of price u get for ex. YOu sold item for 100 balens but will get only 80 balens bcuz 20 are eated by system
      Ok, but look, as a customer of the market, how am I supposed to buy someone else's item? If I start of with zero balens, do I have to earn balen by selling mine first? And this is one way to earn balen right?

Comment

Exactly its better for player that way bcuz some extra casher will just spend any money to get good eq, that way you can earn balens almost for nothing

Comment

Phew, makes sense now! Thanks! This is by far one of the less greedy chinese browser games I have played.

Comment

still requires balens to post it in the marketplace if i'm correct. GM's can you clarify this point. Or does the cost of the posting get removed when the item is sold and no charge to the player if it does not sell.
            Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
            Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
            Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
            (How To Submit a Ticket)
            ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
              still requires balens to post it in the marketplace if i'm correct. GM's can you clarify this point. Or does the cost of the posting get removed when the item is sold and no charge to the player if it does not sell.
              See thats what I forgot to mention. If the market is an all out balenfest

Comment

free market tax deducted from the total end price.

Sucks when you sell something big =p

Maybe they gonna give VIP lower tax rates lol

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
                  free market tax deducted from the total end price.

Sucks when you sell something big =p

Maybe they gonna give VIP lower tax rates lol
                  I might take back what I said about this game being a greedy balenfest cash cow

Comment

Working...
                  X