No announcement yet.

amethyst mining abuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server 4 suffer from being controled by few people that decide if you can or not deliver your cart, if they can't beat you, you can't deliver your cart and they spend 30 minutes spamming you without cart until you finish all your hp pots and troops or the double reward time time ends. Since server balance is totally broken they can't effectively countered because most of server population is in a single guild so they have tons of minions to spam you. Amethyst mine shoulda allow only attacks with the cart equipped not without, since without cart only people that abuse of game will attack knowing that will lose, there is no dryad like in bg so there is no logic in attack someone that you can't beat unless you have nothing better to do than waste other people's time. It's a PVP game and i never seen people mass suiciding in a pvp game like this before.
    If i go in PVP with someone is only because i try to win not to try waste their time using multiple accounts to make sure you don't move your char a pixel close to resource delivering.
    THIS IS NO PVP THIS IS ABUSE OF GAME TO DENY OTHERS THE RIGHT OF MOVE THEIR CHAR IN PVP AREA.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION FOR THIS: DISABLE ATTACK TO PEOPLE THAT NOT HAVE A CART EQUIPPED.
    If you wanna suicide go in battleground you get dryad than kill try get some honor killing stronger people but in amethyst mine this is totally nonsense.
    Amethyst quarry is a plunder feature but if i don't get ANYTHING and i LOSE why i've to plunder you? strangely those people that spamming you without cart ESCAPE AT LIGHT SPEED when they have cart equipped.
    Actually there are no counters because you can counter abusers only if they're few but if the abusers have the absoulte control of your server because they already recruited more than the 50% of active players in their guild that help them? You're in 5 vs 20 who do you think will deliver the cart? The 5 or the 20s taking turns on the 5 to don't make you move while the others escape with the cart then spam attacks on you when they're done? And if you attack their crappy guild leader you know what happen after you got their amethyst.. yeah you don't deliver the cart because you killed the SUPREME KING OF KINGS so you lost the right of deliver your cart.... isn't this stupid? Need developers fix this game mod because how it is now it is unplayable and unfair and only benefit abusers guilds.
    People that abuse of amethyst mine to deny others the RIGHT of deliver the cart should be punished because all players have the right to play and get stuff not only players of the guild of amethyst quarry abusers.
    Last edited by Hanzwehr; 01-10-2014, 06:07 AM.
    In Game Name: Viktoria
    Server: [S4] Bretheran Abyss
    Level: 80
    Class: Knight
    Guild: FREEDOM

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzwehr View Post
      if you can or not deliver your cart, if they can't beat you, you can't deliver your cart and they spend 30 minutes spamming you without cart
      the biggest guild of our server is full of such butt-hurts too
      just ignore them completely and ask friends to help keeping them off while you cart, and they will get bored of it pretty soon?

Comment

indeed, our spam attackers got "bored" once we started spam attacking them

Comment

In my server those no carters have obviously all the spirit covenant so they aren't much hurt if they die for 30 mins they anyway have nothing else to do since they turn their cart in few seconds after amethyst starts so they have all the time to abuse of the stupid 5 sec cd to don't make others move. Most of them are not much competitive lv 70-80 that instead of play a normal pvp play a kamikaze only mode.
          Abusers guild isn't only the most powerful in server but is one of most powerful in cross server rankings so you can understand what kind of account they use to spam people, not simple chars but full casher chars that need a lot of time to kill if they spam heals to make it last even longer than it should.Holy seal help just a little cd is too long to keep them stunned and prevent they heal making you waste 2-3 mins only to finish them off. with 8-10 attacks you pretty have burned all time and you are still with your not full 1st cart in the hands ... and the anger that come after this obviously.
          Need help of the devs and disable that damn attack without the cart to have a clean pvp game no a kamikaze spam mode like it is now. Because the purpose of amethyst is the amethyst not suiciding and waste time for nothing like people with a little of brain can understand.

Comment

No offence Hanzwehr but would it be possible to make your replies a bit more structured, my eyes hurt reading your walls of text .
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

To make it shorter:
              -people that play kamikaze game has accounts with spirit covenant and high stats to make fights long.
              -people that playing this kamikaze game also has majority of active players of the server in their guild that will not move a finger against them.
              -there is no counter if you are one and the kamikaze are 2+ permanent clicking you so or you get one or the other not much difference.
              -after 10 hits by time the 30 mins of amethyst are ended and they achieved the goal of deny you to play.

This is one of the situations only devs can fix disabling the attack feature if you don't have a cart on you.
              Because the simply fact of having the cart even if empty means you can't deliver it if you waste time of someone else.

Hope this can be easier to read xD

Comment

To make it shorter:
                -people that play kamikaze game has accounts with spirit covenant and high stats to make fights long.
                -people that playing this kamikaze game also has majority of active players of the server in their guild that will not move a finger against them.
                -there is no counter if you are one and the kamikaze are 2+ permanent clicking you so or you get one or the other not much difference.
                -after 10 hits by time the 30 mins of amethyst are ended and they achieved the goal of deny you to play.

This is one of the situations only devs can fix disabling the attack feature if you don't have a cart on you.
                Because the simply fact of having the cart even if empty means you can't deliver it if you waste time of someone else.

Hope this can be easier to read xD
                Much easier and yes, the whole 'kamikaze' problem should be adressed, but seeing the chinese don't even have a solution for that yet, I doubt we will see anything.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Maybe in China aren't so low IQ like in our servers?
                  I've an account in a Chinese server where I've seen the amethyst mode long time ago and not seen any abuser in my server at that time...
                  probably their players are smarter than what we find in here and not need a fix for that...

Comment

Maybe in China aren't so low IQ like in our servers?
                    I've an account in a Chinese server where I've seen the amethyst mode long time ago and not seen any abuser in my server at that time...
                    probably their players are smarter than what we find in here and not need a fix for that...
                    Don't be so sure about that, they probably did the same but now the majority has the mount.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                      Don't be so sure about that, they probably did the same but now the majority has the mount.
                      ++ they get more bang for their buck (more rewards for less amethyst) compared to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        ++ they get more bang for their buck (more rewards for less amethyst) compared to us.
                        Thats true, if we would get 40k Kyanite for 2 full carts, there would be little to bother other players as you already gain a lot, its R2 issue caused by their nerfed rewards...
                        and maybe greed

Comment

• Problem for me is ppl, kinda stalking, attacking you all the time with no cart. If you lose, you lose 15 amethyst (assuming you have enough amethyst to lse) if you win, nothing happens.

Stalking is terrible enough, atleast make so that you won't lose amethyst if the opponent doesn't have a cart

Comment

Working...
                          X