X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartunes Suggestion

Suggestions

1. Pet System (Mount System) – carries extra baggage/inventory

2. Additional Socket Jewels (Gems) – Fire, Ice, Lightning, Poison (dark and light gem are extremely prohibited – no need for dark or light damage/buff gems, not dragon quest game…lolx)

3. Chakra Points (Spirit Points) – open the body and the mind to increase stats

4. Meditation System – used for Spirit Points, best use if you are offline
    Link to Chakra Points (Spirit Points). Using the Meditation System you can get an ample amount of Chakra/Spirit which will be used to upgrade/open areas in your body and mind to increase your stats.

5. Zodiac Alignment – this gives the players character a mood. This gives the player an additional skill based on what Zodiac Sign he/she is. Let’s say if the player’s birthdate is on Nov 21, he/she is a Scorpio which has a mood of being jealous, impatient, and understanding. So, the suitable skills would be Haste (increase in speed), Reflect (damage taken will be reflected back to the enemy), Battle Aura (increase the parties damage). But, of these three skills only one will be given to the player which after he/she saves his/her profile in the character window, the skill will be given automatically at random. The birthdate cannot be changed after it is saved. Zodiac can also be upgraded, but, only ONCE a month (so that the players of Wartune will play everytime and will have a reason to be excited, thrilled, something to wait and expect).

6. Fashion System – give yourself a new look using the fashion system. Be unique among thousands of players and be stylish… (fab fab fab fabulous)…

• My idea of this is, players will submit through the forums (so that Wartune players will also become active in the forums) their ideas of what they want to look in the game, let’s say one player want to have the same look as Naruto (just the suit), so the player submit an image to the forum and then waits if this gets approved by the ADMIN. But by doing this unique way of fashion, players need to pay through BALENS (I hope to be fair, bcoz this is quite hard). But if a player doesn’t want to, there are Fashion Items that should be available in the game. XD

7. Profile picture – use FB photo as your profile picture in your profile character window (link with FB), if possible

8. Mini Boss Wilds – idea from Moksin94

9. Episode 2(Book 2): The World Divided – (Choose which side: Dark Yaros Side (Void Empire) or Holy Side (Holy Kingdom).

I. If you choose the dark side, you gain dark buffs and skills such as Lifesteal, Berserk Rage (every damage taken on the battlefield gives you additional damage), Critical chance increase, etc. If you choose the Side of Light, you gain Regeneration Aura (Regenerates hp), Area Domination (chance to hit all enemies – Any Skills), Increase in Defense, etc.

II. You also gain an image of Dark or Holy Aura (Image Log: an aura around the foot of your character when you go hunting in the WILDS)

III. While hunting on the WILDS, if a character between the Dark and the Light side see each other, they can attack each other (if they want too).

IV. The winner of the battle between Dark and Light will give a certain Honor Point (World Point) which the victorious receives bigger rewards than the loser.
    V. World Point gives you the chance to buy or get Dark or Light Forces Armor/Item or Fashion.

VI. World Point also gives you the chance to be elected or be voted as a Leader, may either be Void Emperor or Holy King (information at number 10).

10. Guild Insignia/Logo – the insignia or logo of the guild may either be put at the Guild Window or beside the Guild name if you go hunting in the WILDS. Guild Insignia/Logos (these are images) are submitted through the forums by the Guild Master which are either be JPG format or any format (except .GIF…lolz). Then these images are either approved by the ADMINS or not. Guild Insignia/Logo can only be gained if the Guilds level has reached Level 5 (why?...hmmm, to avoid spamming, because I think there will be lots of New Guilds coming and some LOW LEVEL Guilds will take advantage of this Logo to get lots of members…XD. I also think if there isn’t any Guild Level standard, lots of images will be sent and the ADMINS will have a hard time approving these Insignias/Logos).

11. Guild Empirium (Kingdom) Battle – A battle to take Guild Empirium and receive Guild Wealth, Guild House, and also each member receives Guild Contribution (once a day), Buy Guild Items, Guild Weapons/Armors, and Guild Fashion.
    “Something has appeared in the WILDS. Big as a Castle, complete with everything someone needs. But it’s too big to be occupied by a single person alone. But something’s strange inside this big Castle, someone or something is occupying the big Castle. Alas! The Castle was found to be an Empirium, enough to be occupied by hundreds of Heroes roaming the WILDS, enough to give everything all a person needs , but a single person cannot get inside alone by himself, only Death awaits for those who try to go alone inside this Empirium. The Empirium is occupied by the Forces of Death itself. A Guild Empirium has appeared in the WILDS and no one is occupying these Empiriums, except only for the forces of Death. Now, it’s time to fight, to takeover this Guild Empirium. Wealth, Fame and Lots of things awaits for those who owns these Empiriums”(Story Log; Good or Bad???)…lalala…XD

I. Screen Log: Guild Empirium is found at the top corner of the screen.

II. Guild Empirium Battles are scheduled (depends on Wartune ADMINS).

III. Guild Empiriums appears in different areas of the WILDS. The higher the WILDS Level the stronger the Enemies are.

IV. Guild Empiriums are first guarded by monsters, and then different Guilds will fight to takeover this Empiriums.

V. Guild Empiriums goes for 5 levels (maybe); The Gate, The Barracks, The Warehouse, The Altar (Hall of Heroes) for the Holy Kingdom & for the Void Empire is Halls of the Dead, and lastly Guild Chamber.

VI. Fight Log: (Taking over an Empirium in the Hands of the Forces of Death): Each Empiriums are seen in the WILDS (click Empirium at the top corner and then an Empirium Map more like the World Map appears which the Empiriums are placed). As I said, if this Empiriums are placed in the map’s High Level Areas the enemies are Stronger (but the rewards are better). Then the Guild Master select which Empirium they attack, if there are different GM’s that selected the same Empirium, the Guilds will fight in different Battle Scenarios. Whoever takeover the Empirium the fastest, WINS. If you have no competitor for the Empirium you choose, LUCKY YOU (but I doubt it).

VII. After a Guild take over an Empirium, the Guild Master must setup their defenses like putting guards, cannons, catapults, traps, etc. This defenses are upgradable depending on the Guilds Level.

VIII. Fight Log: (Taking over an Empirium in the Hands of a GUILD): After setting up the defenses, a Guild who occupies an Empirium must protect it from enemy Guilds. In order for the takeover to have only ONE enemy and to avoid having many Guilds fight for ONE Guild Empirium, the different Guilds that will try to takeover will win it first in a BIDDING (wht???...dafuq? Yep, bidding). The different guilds will fight it first in the bidding stage. First, they must select a Guild Empirium, after selecting an Empirium they will bid for it, with money (gold), of course. The different Guilds will bid first; they will bid for almost a week (that means Empirium takeovers are scheduled once a week). So that, each time a Guild sees someone’s bid is higher than theirs, they still have a chance to raise their bid and could still give their money (This will also give the Guilds a time to make preparations, strategies, and tactics). Any member of a Guild can use their money (gold) to pay for the bidding and this money will also be considered as a Guild Contribution. After a week, a result will be given if who wins the bidding (either an announcement or mail). The Guild who doesn’t win the bidding will have their money returned to them as a part of a Guild Contribution. After the bidding is done, the winner can now fight the Guild who has the Empirium. (To be Continued at my Comment)
    " Mess with the Best, Die Like the Rest"

IGN: ImaOhw
    Server: Worg Lair
    Class: Archer (Lvl 55+)
    Guild: Elite

Guides

Suggestions

IX. EMPIRIUM TAKEOVER BATTLE SCENE: The battle scene is more like the same as fighting the World Boss but with a little difference.

* ATTACKERS VIEW:

First, the attacking Guild will go the Empirium Map; select the Empirium they’ve won in the Bidding. After selecting, the attacking Guild will enter the scenario window (mode) (* more like, what you’ll see in the World Boss where you see the Boss. But instead, you’ll see the Empirium).

Second, click the Empirium. A window will appear (* the same as the window in the Hall of Heroes). Instead of selecting a room, players will select different Level (Gate, Barracks, Warehouse, Altar, and Guild Chamber). After members of the attacking Guild select a level, rooms for creating a party will appear (more or less 25 rooms, to accommodate all the members of the attackers who will enter the same level). After a room has been created, a party must be made (2, 3 or 4). Of course, these levels are also defended by the members of the defending Guild. Aside from the defending Guild defending the Emperiums the attackers will also fight the defending guards, avoid traps and avoid being killed.

Third, after a party is created and the takeover starts, the different parties created will enter different scenario mode. The scenario mode is the same as any mode with a party and you have to reach the last point. As I said avoid getting killed, if you get killed, you will go back to the entrance of the scenario and fight your way again to reach your teammates.

Fourth, upon reaching the last point. The attackers will face the defending Guild members. Whoever wins the fight between the two will receive a Battle Point.

Fifth, the points that the Guilds gain will be added/tallied and the Guild that gets the highest point wins the Takeover.

* DEFENDERS VIEW:

First, the defenders must setup their defenses to avoid being taken over. The defenses as I said are upgradable.

Second, the defenders will also have the same Log with the attackers. They’ll also see their Empirium and the attacking Guild.

Third, the defenders also select which Level they’ll enter and defend. They’ll also create a party and then after that, when the takeover starts they’ll also be in a scenario with the attacking Guild members.

Fourth, the defenders will just have to wait for the attackers to come to them.

Fifth, if a battle between the 2 Guilds has been initialized, the defenders will have an extra support from the Guild Empirium. Empirium Guards or mobs will appear to help/aide the defending members of the Guild drive off the attacking Guild (*more like when the fight starts these guards will suddenly appear – don’t worry attackers, this guards are weaker than the Regular Empirium Guards). Whoever wins the fight between the two will receive a Battle Point.
    Sixth, the points that the Guilds gain will be added/tallied and the Guild that gets the highest point wins the Takeover.

• Note: If a Guild doesn’t meet an opponent after the takeover finishes they will only get 1 point, 10 points if you meet an opponent.

X. Guild Empirium Rewards: Guild House and also each member receive Guild Wealth once a day, Guild Contribution once a day, Buy Guild Items, Guild Weapons/Armors, and Guild Fashion. Put your Guilds name in the Guild Ranking someday.

Experimental: World Battle (Void Empire vs. Holy Kingdom) – A battle between the two sides the Void Empire and Holy Kingdom. Whoever wins the battle will have an increase boost of their stats.

I. The two sides must first select a leader to lead them in the Battle ahead. Void Empire maybe called Void Emperor and Holy Kingdom as Holy King (lolz).

II.To be a Leader, the player must have a high World Point Contribution.

III. World Point Contribution (WPC) can be gained through raiding an enemy base which is on the different side from you. It could also be gained through fighting on the WILDS. If you saw someone hunting in the WILDS and is on the other side, you could attack if you chose too. If you win, you receive a WPC and if not, you lose your WPC (so be very careful in choosing your prey or your prey might eat you…lolz).

IV. After a player has a WPC (maybe the top 5 or top 10); they could run as a Leader for their side. The Leader will be voted through mail or in the Wartune forum (this again will also make Wartune players visit the forums and participate). If in the Game Mail, Admins will send a Mail on the Players asking who they will vote as their Leader. If in the Forums, it will be through a Poll.

• Leader Benefits

- Increase boost in Stat
    - Wear an Exclusive Leader Armor/Item
    - Wear an Exclusive Leader Fashion
    - Added Leader Skills which can be used anywhere in Battle
    - Slight Increase in Experience and Skill Points
    - Set up defensive systems for all subjects
    - (hmmm, I’ve run out of ideas…tsk3X)

V. After a Leader has been selected, the Leader can appoint Ambassador or Assistants if ever he/she is Offline. The Leader can ONLY select among the Top Ten in their side. These Ambassadors can also gain a slight amount of boost in their stats.

VI. By being a Leader, one should be responsible for bringing his/her side to Glory. Because if not, players have the right to oust there designated Leader through plebiscite/voting (again this could be done only through the forums).

WORLD BATTLE LOG:
    In the World Battle, all players from the two warring sides will meet in a designated Map. In this Map, the two sides will try to destroy the each other’s Obelisk/Statue which after the Obelisk/Statue is destroyed will give the other one the increase in Stat Boost.
    Battle Scenario: The Battle Scenario is more like entering WILDS and you use your character to move around the map.

I. The Players will go to the other side/faction territory and will try to destroy the Obelisk/Statue. But before they could reach the Obelisk/Statue the players must first kill everything standing in their way. May it be the Guards, the Wandering Mobs (aggressive mobs), or the other Players.

II. Battle will be the same in other battle scenarios, in 1-1 (the player himself and the recruits), 2-2/3-3/4-4 (Player vs Player). In order to be successful, some Players must attack while the others stay behind to defend the Obelisk/Statue. Those who will die in the battle will return to their Castle and must enter again the World Battle Scenario.

III. To attack the Obelisk/Statue, just click and then you’ll enter a scenario where you attack the Obelisk/Statue together with your recruits. If the player is in the battle scenario with the Obelisk attacking, the defender will just have to simply click the attacker and then the attack stops, and both of you will be in a battle mode to the death (this battles cannot be interrupted by other players, it’s a 1-1 match if the two players are near the Obelisk).

IV. The first one to destroy the Obelisk/Statue wins and could receive the Stat Boost. But, this could be stop. Because the player who has the last hit on the enemy Obelisk will have the World Battle Aura, which then he/she must return it to their own Obelisk/Statue. Then the other faction must kill this player in order for the Boost Increase not to take effect. If the aura is delivered then the winning faction will have an increase in Stat Boost for almost a week.

World Battle Reward and World Battle Winner Reward:

The winning faction as I said will have their Stat Boost and also receive an ample amount of World Point Contribution; the loser will receive lesser WPC (those who died during the battle will have their WPC decrease, the instant they die). The winner will also have the privileged to explore the World Battle Map and is exclusive only to the winning faction. Players will receive Rare Items as they hunt around it. The Map also gives extra experience points, gold’s, daru’s, kyanite and etc. to the winner.

THANK YOU FOR YOU READING AND FEEDBACKS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED.

-Updated_
    Last edited by ImaOhw; 10-29-2012, 12:02 PM.

Guides

Suggestions

Comment

what a very long post...

Comment

LOL yeah very long post but I must admit his/her idea is good
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I want to comment on this, as I see some good ideas. However, I am unsure as to which could be implemented, and which the system couldn't handle. As it is right now, we've already have two major updates to work on, as well as trying to fix an major issue with the Market, and a number of other additions and tweaks. I'll be passing this along to the developers, they might like some of these ideas....but they wouldn't get used anytime soon.

I do know that Mounts are being worked on, but its still quite a ways off.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            I want to comment on this, as I see some good ideas. However, I am unsure as to which could be implemented, and which the system couldn't handle. As it is right now, we've already have two major updates to work on, as well as trying to fix an major issue with the Market, and a number of other additions and tweaks. I'll be passing this along to the developers, they might like some of these ideas....but they wouldn't get used anytime soon.

I do know that Mounts are being worked on, but its still quite a ways off.
            Really mounts? How will mounts work in this kind of mmo where you don't really have a big social aspect as other mmos? That be cool feature though and can't wait till it releases.

Comment

Really, Mounts. But we're looking at a few months down the road, *if* that soon.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

wow...thanks for the replies...thanks r2cs_stormaggedon...well, my ideas for the mounts could only work in the wilds and in some of the events...but in the actual fight, i dont think it could work...bcoz itll take so much space......

Guides

Suggestions

Comment

Can I put some inputs to your ideas? Sorry these maybe more contradictory to your suggestions, but Im just stating the obvious. Lol Im saving this spot at the moment, I shall edit this and continue tomorrow!

The biggest downfall to your suggestions that the programmers/developers are going to go nuts about are that there are *Very many balancing problems*. Due to the game already launched, it is harder to deal with than if it was still in the development stage.

Ok, I shall go down the list in order to yours:

1. I can see a use to extra bag, but there are problems with that idea. There are already tons of bagspace. And the pet is what? Just fancy added interface?

2. Spirit points are a good idea, considering that 'offline play' is viable here.

3. Similar to CS already, adding this would be more stress on stats and balance. Adds to more player complaints.
                  Once again more rebalancing stress.

4. I dont quite remember, but is that already part of CS too?

5. Once again, balance problem, and already part of CS

6. Most likely going to be put in, more options to make money? No doubt about it.

7. I could see this, maybe.

8. I could see this too! Maybe.

9. Really cool idea.

I. Balancing problem, once again. Everything wouldnt be a balancing problem if it wasnt for the fact that the game has been launched already. Its harder for a game to already have players play about 1-2 weeks in and get good at it, and expect to have a big change with skills, buffs and whatnots. Especially those who have paid to win and get to the top, theyd hate newer things that'll make it harder for them to stay on top.

II. Sounds badass

III. Its harder to program a real time game like CS than a semi-solo mmorpg. Lag.

IV. Would work real well if implemented

V. Same as above

VI. I wouldnt mind another ranking type. Id like to have a chance too! XD

10. No point in wilds, no one can see. In PvP or any other place where you can actually see a person say in mutliplayer dungeon works, an insignia or logo is of little use or need. Sure it can be added, but meh...

11. So a guild war? I see this working as a big castle which is your guild castle in the wilds and can be entered as a multiplayer dungeon? I dont see harm in that, stick that in as a form of guild war!

Everything from I, II, III... to the end of the post. I can see this many many many many many years ahead, or in a different wartune similar game. Perhaps Wartune 2? Not being dumb, but this is going to be easy to suggest, hard to implement.
                  Last edited by autlos; 09-07-2012, 02:15 AM.

Comment

hmmm...haha...i think...but this spirit points has limits...bcoz f ur offline for a week and u have a 1 week full of spirit points but ur char didnt lvl up...its pretty unfair...so i think this has to be limited...

Guides

Suggestions

Comment

Yeah, it maybe limited but again, how is it all gonna work out? Like CS? You cant just simply add that in and raise your stats. This game will then be unnaturally imbalanced. Like imperfect to the max. I doubt theyre going to changed their stat systems now.

Comment

good point...i didnt saw it that way...hmmm, i dont really know what cs' spirit point(or whats its called) look but what i have in mind is that this points have lvl req. and every lvl increases the need for sprit points...i.e lets say vital pt 1 (lvl req. 5), vital pt 2( lvl req 10)...this meditation system btw does not include exps pts..if thats the problem...but if they wont change the stat systems..its ok..hehehe..

Guides

Suggestions

Comment

Some suggestion i agree but with this game already hard lag especially after maintenance ( i found that's weird because i thought maintenance use to make game better ) with that new things like mount this game surely can easily deep freeze ( especially at world boss...

Comment

haha...thats true...but who knows...this is just a new game...mabe theyll find a way some day...lets all hope...

Guides

Suggestions

Comment

I've worked on a reply to this suggestion since it was first posted. I'd delete it and go back to what I was doing, not wanting to cause any tension.

I do have a simple observation to make. Aren't these suggestions mirroring other games that are already out? Such as WoW? I don't play it, never have. When I Googled some of your suggestions - that was the first game that popped up. I just don't see the point of playing a game, all the while wanting it to be just like another.

This in no way is a flame, so please don't interpret it that way. Maybe you can make me understand why changing a game structure to match those already in existence is a positive? A simple example from my point of view could be like this: if you have 15 flavors of ice cream, there's variety. Change them all to some vanilla variant, in the end - you only have one flavor.

Comment

Working...
                              X