Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1 HR V.I.P. Tickets for sale?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 HR V.I.P. Tickets for sale?

seeing how your company for one reason or another have not fixed my V.I.P. glitch yet i was wondering if you can sell one hour V.I.P. tickets at a reasonable price point.

Like some where around 25-50 balens...your company wins and us players that have a V.L.P. glitch on our account win too....then your techs can still take there time trying to fix our accounts.

no lol! worst idea ever! why buy a months vip when u can buy a one hour card when u level up and get all ur upgrades done in that hour!

Comment

What is "your VIP glitch", and have you filed a ticket about "your" glitch?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

there are alot of people that try to purchase the V.l.P. monthly pack and don't succeed , they have full credlt cards, so lt's not on thler end ... lt seems that alot of people can not get V.l.P-packs at $7.99 a month even lf they have the funds to do so....the 1 hr V.l.P tlcket enables us people that do spend on balens to remaln competltlve...people that have V.l.P-packs have a huge advantage over the others that can not get lt (cool-down alone)

Esme; was talklng to 6 dlfferent Mods to help wlth tlckets they sald ln pm they would help me l am on Llne between 9-12 hrs a day and not one has approached me ln a Prlvate malL as they clalmed they would....and yes l sent 3 tlckets ln golng back 3 months and the techs dldn't flx my account to enable me to purchase v.l.p -pack l guess they are content on me wastlng my cash only on balens

Comment

ESME; lf you can some how help me make sure a tlcket gets sent properly as l can only assume that thats the current problem please contact me a.s.a.p ty

Comment

Originally posted by xxXKappaXxx View Post
            there are alot of people that try to purchase the V.l.P. monthly pack and don't succeed , they have full credlt cards, so lt's not on thler end ... lt seems that alot of people can not get V.l.P-packs at $7.99 a month even lf they have the funds to do so....the 1 hr V.l.P tlcket enables us people that do spend on balens to remaln competltlve...people that have V.l.P-packs have a huge advantage over the others that can not get lt (cool-down alone)

Esme; was talklng to 6 dlfferent Mods to help wlth tlckets they sald ln pm they would help me l am on Llne between 9-12 hrs a day and not one has approached me ln a Prlvate malL as they clalmed they would....and yes l sent 3 tlckets ln golng back 3 months and the techs dldn't flx my account to enable me to purchase v.l.p -pack l guess they are content on me wastlng my cash only on balens
            Give me your ticket numbers and I'll relay them to you. And you can always PM one of the mods if we don't PM you instead
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

hahahah thats what the other Mods sald to lmao flgures

Comment

*shrug* Fine, suit yourself, then. I'm here to help, if you don't take me up on that offer, fine by me.

Comment

ok ESME my grand son came over for a visit he showed me how to make a ticket again heres the number #729742 as i said on the ticket i just filed i would like to use either a pre-paid credit card to purchase V.I.P. or a Ultimate Game card i do not trust the internet regarding my personal credit card information or the companies that claim they are safe and secured ty

Comment

#729742 ok just to make sure you got that

Comment

OK I will relay your ticket, Kappa. Bear with me, please.

Comment

can you plz tell me when its fixed ty

Comment

ok ty for your help i will be waiting hopefully fixed soon i need vlp this week heheheh

Comment

I handed your ticket to a GM who was looking into it. I cannot give you a time when it'll be fixed or when they reply to your ticket, I'm afraid.

Comment

lmao oh ok but dont be affrald hehehehe tyvm

Comment

Working...
                              X