No announcement yet.

Getting Ready for Class Wars.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice guide wish something like that was posted also by a top archer, never see anything helpful coming from top archers in this forum :P
    Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
      Amnesia is not for insane cashers (a lot of ppl have it) and as for high apollo. If you watch my last class war vid's a good Pan blue+ can do just as much damage.
      Can u tell me how to get amnesia without cashing hard?

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        Heheh... I love that you have given away pretty much your entire strategy for CW.

Now all your prospective opponents can prepare for exactly how to deal with you...

Good luck this CW.
        Lmao this game is not based on any strategy and stuff... even if you know the strategy of the opponent you can't beat him if you don't have the stats. Also this game is not insanely fast so strategies hardly matter imo...

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          It's not because alot of people have it, it's not an insane cash item. I have been trying to get a new rune for ages, but market just goes 'nop you aint getting any'.
          So I'm done wasting balen on it. Ergo, if you're not lucky, it's a heavy cash item.

Same with your build, you're probably zebq 2.0 with those stats, seeing your server is still new. (which I don't mind btw, hope you do great, you deserve it)
          I'm just saying if you want an all round build for most mages, including non heavy cashers, that build isn't all that helpful.
          I just got lucky and it popped up in market without having to do any real spending on trying to find it. (This has happened for at last 5-10 ppl on my server) I'm sure this is the norm for every server. The Cost is 1.9k balens aka $19 USD. Hardly heavy cashing...

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          Lmao this game is not based on any strategy and stuff... even if you know the strategy of the opponent you can't beat him if you don't have the stats. Also this game is not insanely fast so strategies hardly matter imo...
          Strategy does matter (more so in Heal spec). Knowing when to heal so that your CD's are back in time for last round top up / when to use runes is a big part of this as well. Also knowing when to go into Pet form is now a deciding factor as well.
          Last edited by Jackos24; 12-16-2013, 09:30 AM.
          IGN: Jacko
          Server: Kabam S24
          Guild: Genesis
          Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

OK what is useful build for mage by the way lol' here is only a build for healing mage. What about the others build (crit mage, supportive mage) and so on. Non-cash or low cash players Will not come into CW top 100 deal with that i did. Here are some general rules about mages: first do not neglect your astral set, second get the second set of skills ASAP in three months you can get enough bound balens to get it. Do not forget to upgrade your guild skills. have a plan and stick to it. Look what kind of mages are there ( in may server there are only a few crit mages a lot of healing ones and supportive ones). Be different from the rest (that is the strength). Use crit set in WB. Get LD medallion in lower levels. Move to higher levels when you have done all the things that you planned to do. If you stick to these simple rules you can build a great mage without spending a lot of balens. The most important thing is to be patient sooner or later high-cash players Will stop as they do not find it so funny if they beat everyone with a huge difference. That is now happening to our server and to other older one. Visit tormented necro. only when you need level 70 rings and jewelry for shrades, other than that stay away from it. Better to use Cks for normal crypt.
            Last edited by R211563703; 12-16-2013, 10:59 AM.
            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

I always wondered why you lost so often.

If you do not apply any strategy to the game, then it is not really surprising.

Strategy in CW really matters. It's why I score more points than I should do for someone of my general level and/or BR.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

How do you expect to win with just pressing button 1-5 without using your brain? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  I always wondered why you lost so often.

If you do not apply any strategy to the game, then it is not really surprising.

Strategy in CW really matters. It's why I score more points than I should do for someone of my general level and/or BR.
                  Well you're both correct, strategy is often not needed when you just can't do **** no matter how strategic u play.
                  But you're right too, if you play your cards right, you could win against much stronger opponents. I've been in that situation last CW, where my enemy saw my lvl and thought it was going to be easymode, and lost to me due to it.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Well you're both correct, strategy is often not needed when you just can't do **** no matter how strategic u play.
                    But you're right too, if you play your cards right, you could win against much stronger opponents. I've been in that situation last CW, where my enemy saw my lvl and thought it was going to be easymode, and lost to me due to it.
                    Yep, last CW i won a few fights vs players with 20-30k more BR then me, Strategy comes a lot more into play at higher levels.
                    IGN: Jacko
                    Server: Kabam S24
                    Guild: Genesis
                    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

When you're so outclassed it's almost embarrassing to fight, then yes I would agree, there is no point in strategy.

But for the most part, strategy is exceptionally important especially when you get some numbskulls who make on the spot strategic decisions based on level alone...

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                      Strategy comes a lot more into play at higher levels.
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Battles are won before the fights begins. You are stuck with the skills you choose and face it mages generally use only one strategy and that is who has the highest HP at the end. A lot of fights just end with the difference in Hp. Strategy in CW yes it can work against the ones who don't know how to use mage, but in truth how you build your mage is more important than strategy per se.
                        Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Lately with such a difference between levels it is becoming hard to destroy higher level mage (more levels in academy, higher level pet).
                          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

lol, i remember a guild battle when the top level was 44 on our server. 1 guy, just ***** everyone 4v1. it is a sad thing. No strategy can stop him. We could always intercept that top guy, so he is always on battle, while the other strong guys are taking towers. But that kind of shet is hard to pull off, esp when 90% of the participants doesnt have mounts yet.

Sure, i can agree, battle strategy doesnt matter much. Pre-battle does, like how noncashers will plan their skill builds, gear hunting, rare items/bound balen usage, from level 1 to level 60, etc etc. How to achieve LD medal, how to gain lots of gold.

Comment

Working...
                            X