Getting Ready for Class Wars.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
    The Principles are the same no matter how much or little your spend.
    Strategy will always be changing depending on time/money spent. Or maybe that's just me.
    People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
    사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

There are these cool little things now called bound balens. You should look into them, and before you go knocking a guide how about you consider that people make these guides to trying to help the wartune community and give some idea's in a direction you could go. No one is forcing you to do any of this or even look at the guide. Not sure what your gaining by trying to troll here.. but I hope its worth it for you.

The principle of full heal spec mage / with pet as dps. That's what i was talking about.
      Seriously I am not trolling. I am just pointing out that if you want to make a guide you should focus on the majority not on a minority. You are talking about a guide for level 80 cashers, and most of your guides/videos focus on how money can make you win. Nothing you present is useful to 90% of wartune players. It was fun when Zebq posted his videos because everyone was curious to see the extent of his wallet. But he never posted a guide about it.
      P.S.: you are talking about 5000 balens at least , that takes about 1 year to make in bound balens.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        Seriously I am not trolling. I am just pointing out that if you want to make a guide you should focus on the majority not on a minority. You are talking about a guide for level 80 cashers, and most of your guides/videos focus on how money can make you win. Nothing you present is useful to 90% of wartune players. It was fun when Zebq posted his videos because everyone was curious to see the extent of his wallet. But he never posted a guide about it.
        P.S.: you are talking about 5000 balens at least , that takes about 1 year to make in bound balens.
        Did you not read the whole post ? The Principle of going full heals and have a pet that will do your DPS is the same no matter how much or little you spend. If the Video's are not helpful to you (ie. my last one was a fishing one, that has nothing to do with "cashing") then maybe you should just stop watching or posting your comments since you are in no way being helpful to anyone... Its one thing to critic its another to just mope around and try to point out flaws in others trying to help.
        IGN: Jacko
        Server: Kabam S24
        Guild: Genesis
        Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Did you not read the whole post ? The Principle of going full heals and have a pet that will do your DPS is the same no matter how much or little you spend. If the Video's are not helpful to you (ie. my last one was a fishing one, that has nothing to do with "cashing") then maybe you should just stop watching or posting your comments since you are in no way being helpful to anyone... Its one thing to critic its another to just mope around and try to point out flaws in others trying to help.
          I clearly see that you are getting mad so I won't argue with you anymore. Great guide, keep up the good work.

Comment

I clearly see that you are getting mad so I won't argue with you anymore. Great guide, keep up the good work.
            Not angry just unclear as to what you are trying to accomplish.

Comment

Not angry just unclear as to what you are trying to accomplish.
              What if the mage doesn't have Apollo, what if the mage can't use BL First Round because he/she doesn't have high level clothing, what if the mage doesn't have Amnesia Rune, etc?
              Most players have Iris or Pan, how can they work with those. Most players have level 3 clothing. Most players have Brutality/Blood/Heal runes.And so on. The principle of the guide might be the same, but the guide itself is not useful for these players. And these players are the majority.
              I hope you understand me now, not trying to troll just trying to help you visualize how to make better guides. Put yourself in an average player's shoes and make the guide. Why do you think the "slow levelling guide" is so useful; because it applies to any player.

Comment

What if the mage doesn't have Apollo, what if the mage can't use BL First Round because he/she doesn't have high level clothing, what if the mage doesn't have Amnesia Rune, etc?
                Most players have Iris or Pan, how can they work with those. Most players have level 3 clothing. Most players have Brutality/Blood/Heal runes.And so on. The principle of the guide might be the same, but the guide itself is not useful for these players. And these players are the majority.
                I hope you understand me now, not trying to troll just trying to help you visualize how to make better guides. Put yourself in an average player's shoes and make the guide. Why do you think the "slow levelling guide" is so useful; because it applies to any player.
                BL First round ? (First round = first 60 sec) sorry should have made that clr. If you watch the video you can see i normally do it 2-3 turns in. (easily able to do with lvl 3 clothes.)

Making this guide was me responding to people that asked for it. I did not say anywhere that it was for everyone or it was the only way to go. Fyi Blood / Heal Rune can be just as effective. Anyway people asked me what i do for cw so i made the guide as to what i do. If players can get any info that helps them from the guide that would be nice. (i'm was not trying to exclude people when making the guide). As for the Pan and Iris. I believe both have better skills and are more useful than Apollo. I've just invested to much into it to change now.

It seems all you are doing as looking at what i have in terms of pet skills / lvls / astrals and saying.. that is unattainable for most... when your not looking at the strategy behind it all. Up until now (with no sylph's) we were limited to what we could do with our class. But sylphs have opened up a whole new door. ie Full DPS mage with Iris as heals could be equally as good or better (just one of the possibilities).

Comment

Anyway people asked me what i do for cw so i made the guide as to what i do.
                  I was unaware that the "people" asked for it,in that case you are doing great.

Comment

Heheh... I love that you have given away pretty much your entire strategy for CW.

Now all your prospective opponents can prepare for exactly how to deal with you...

Good luck this CW.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      Heheh... I love that you have given away pretty much your entire strategy for CW.

Now all your prospective opponents can prepare for exactly how to deal with you...

Good luck this CW.
                      Strat was from Last CW. And i didn't give character stats :P or gear changes :P, but ya open book.

Comment

Strat was from Last CW. And i didn't give character stats :P or gear changes :P, but ya open book.
                        It's not like you are an incognito account... so anyone who is in your timezone can easily go to the cross server rankings.
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          It's not like you are an incognito account... so anyone who is in your timezone can easily go to the cross server rankings.
                          Except i take off gear every night for ToK. And i'm on Kabam (most players in my time are from r2)(but if ppl really wana do the research you can pretty much find anyones gear / class and spec.

Comment

now now everyone, just because over 90% of players won't have jackos's cash weapons doesn;t mean that this guide is useless lol. He is presenting the healing power at its peak and I am sure there are a lot of mages that considers the healing spec as a joke. Probably most of them goes rof/meteor because they have no idea how to take advantage of the mages main strenght. If I weren't to see videos from people such as jackos I would probably just go with full attack spec right now...it might seem useless or boring for people that already have knowledge about the power of healing spec but I am sure it shall help people to see this healing spec with another eyes

ty Jackos

Btw I listened the song from that cw several times now, what is the name of the song?:P

Comment

I honestly don't know. Not from my perspective anyway, close to 80k BR, level 64. I've been considering to try for spike damage. Something like this:

LB - Rof - Thunder - Resto - Suntoria

Brut, Bleed rune

The idea then would be:

Try to maintain yourself at full health until the 50% kicks in. Allow the troops to die. Use Bleed if opponent goes into Sylph mode (if he's the only one left.) Maybe better to bring Heal rune?

When at 50%, you want to have full rage and decent health.

Then:

Suntoria - Transform - Light Arrow - Ray - Sword of Judgement - Return - Brut - Thunderer - Thunderer

But I don't know... It's not like I'll be in top 100 in any case. I just want as many wins as possible.
                              Last edited by MolochMage; 12-16-2013, 05:59 AM.
                              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Amnesia is not for insane cashers (a lot of ppl have it) and as for high apollo. If you watch my last class war vid's a good Pan blue+ can do just as much damage.
                                It's not because alot of people have it, it's not an insane cash item. I have been trying to get a new rune for ages, but market just goes 'nop you aint getting any'.
                                So I'm done wasting balen on it. Ergo, if you're not lucky, it's a heavy cash item.

Same with your build, you're probably zebq 2.0 with those stats, seeing your server is still new. (which I don't mind btw, hope you do great, you deserve it)
                                I'm just saying if you want an all round build for most mages, including non heavy cashers, that build isn't all that helpful.
                                Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-16-2013, 06:51 AM.
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X