Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stinky socks

pls extend the stinky socks pls.......

I agree. There should be some extended time for the said event so that free players can also have the chance to match up and enjoy the game.

BRING BACK STINKY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Keep an eye out around Christmas.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Colorful+socks

This post seams to imply it'll be back on 12/26 00:00 - 12/29 23:59 not sure but that's how it reads.

Comment

Hi i wana ask if after 18/12/2013 wee can get morr colorful socks? i have 52 now and need 8 morr for mount

Comment

This stuff about "free players" is silly. It's about dedicated and undedicated players.

Anyone who uses his max stamina on blitzing the right dungeons, maxes ennoblement, saves crypt keys and takes advantage of the double day when the event starts (which has now been twice) should have more than 60 socks now unless they've been unlucky beyond belief. I have 90 and I sure haven't cashed a dime for it nor did I even bother trying to max rewards after getting 60. I also missed the first double day.
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
              This stuff about "free players" is silly. It's about dedicated and undedicated players.

Anyone who uses his max stamina on blitzing the right dungeons, maxes ennoblement, saves crypt keys and takes advantage of the double day when the event starts (which has now been twice) should have more than 60 socks now unless they've been unlucky beyond belief. I have 90 and I sure haven't cashed a dime for it nor did I even bother trying to max rewards after getting 60. I also missed the first double day.
              I have gotten lots of the colorful decor instead of colorful socks, and I don't cash or balen.
              fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Comment

Working...
              X