This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client Download

for some reason it wont let me download the mini client if anyone knows why holla i've only been playhing this game for 4 days now so im new

it's not been made available yet

Comment

puffy.. I am first off going to say that I'm not picking on you personally or pointing out the obvious. I realize that at one point we are all new to a game. The one thing that is consistent since forums came to be used is the basic rule to use the search function before making a post. Please look here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules. If that doesn't help here is a photo to help out.

The ONLY reason i'm pointing this out is because I know the pain of managing forums and the data requirements for them on top of all the moderators that have to look through each thread and manage them. I know it may seem trivial for a moderator to look at one post but as r2games grows it becomes increasingly harder for those moderators to stay on top of things as well as play the games provided here.

with that being said. the miniclient has not been released yet as player R23205900 has stated and I as a player appreciate your question. Next time please use the search function before posting. Have a happy gaming day. And if you do have any questions you can always PM a moderator or other player and ask them. I'm sure any player here will not hesitate to answer them to the best of their ability.
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

when will it be available?

Comment

I think the overall balance of necessity and need here are that the mini client would be one of the last things released. I would figure they need to get all of the minor bugs ironed out and the last few items released before they add for lack of a better word superfluous item such as the mini client which i'm sure brings it's own separate line of bugs sign in issues and the like.
          Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
          Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
          Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
          (How To Submit a Ticket)
          ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Working...
          X