SPAWN CAMPING in BATTLEGROUNDS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAWN CAMPING in BATTLEGROUNDS

The guards that protect the spawn camps in the BG need to be vastly improved or need to re-spawn quickly. The BG I am in right now the moment the BG started the opposing team came and killed all our guards and have spent the last 10 minutes simply camping right outside our spawn/turn in spot. It completely defeats the purpose of having NPC guards to protect the spawn camps if they can all be killed so easily and it ruins the BG entirely for the weaker team if the opponents can just sit outside spawn camp and keep us from doing anything for 15 minutes.

That's the point of battle group, don't cry because your team was weak and u guys lost. If u where on the winning side u would not be complaining

Comment

I'm sorry, but in Battlegrounds sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. If you're the weaker team, you lose.

I myself frown upon excessive spawn camping because the result of this will often be that the enemy stays in the spawn zone so they cannot be attacked. It's better to let them out and engage them by the tree passage or in the center. However there's a second story to it. If the enemy team all hide in the spawn area, you get frustrated and go there to see if anyone actually comes out so you can get a fight.
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Worst noobs ever are the spawncampers, no matter what br they got.
        I Think that everyone should have a chance to get something out of bg, no matter what br they have.
        Its not that hard to let people cart befor attacking them...

Comment

Thats the point, to not let the other team win i thought. Stop complaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like ROFLSTOMPing on spawn campers... ^_^
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

i just kill my kill to i have done the quest after i dont kil anyone just cart :/ not worth to kill for noting.

Can not lose honors and i can not gain any honors.
              But that will be changed when them add the new honors titels
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I hate the Spawn Campers who take it a step further and glitch their way ALL the way INTO the opposing teams repsawn camp. I was safely hiding in my teams camp (against its back wall to be exact) one day waiting out he last 5 minutes, when an enemy player casually glitched himself all the way into the camp and attacked me. dunno how he did it but he did lol.

Comment

though it is a big problem, i dont think they will do anything about it because the aim of bg is to win at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda111 View Post
                    though it is a big problem, i dont think they will do anything about it because the aim of bg is to win at all costs
                    even if it means many of the players cheat it seems lol
                    Last edited by Aelita_of_Lyoko; 12-17-2013, 06:14 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

If you want to have fun in BG stop leveling up and focus in your stats. I bet no one camps a grim reaper. Its not a one day thing to tops its a long process.

About Spawn Camping Issue: I am not a fan of camping, but thanks to lag there is no other option sometimes, when my freaky horse runs slower that a horse with a cart.
                      Last edited by R29296591; 12-19-2013, 02:31 AM.
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Spawn Campers very afraid of dryard bomber, i usualy get 200 honor by defeat him with dryard. Next time when you get stronger, he will afraid to attack you, and now its your turn to chase him and be the honor hunter. It's useless to holding level more than 3-5 month, because you can't get significant BR up from (server event, catacomb lvl 100 blitz, jewel hunt, World Boss income) they are trash, a top rank player will never do that, they doing that because they know they don't have a chance to get on the top at their server, so they turn their prey to new server. A poor player.

Comment

agree with suave: camping at a level is for more than 3-5 months is useless, but people should not level up atleast before max their academy and have some good astral points.
                          secondly, top players of old server never had to camp at a level because there was no world prosperity buff haunting them. Example: By the time you complete a lvl 50 leg set you realize you are already in 60s if you do dont plan up. Newer server dont have that buff.
                          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

agree with suave: camping at a level is for more than 3-5 months is useless, but people should not level up atleast before max their academy and have some good astral points.
                            secondly, top players of old server never had to camp at a level because there was no world prosperity buff haunting them. Example: By the time you complete a lvl 50 leg set you realize you are already in 60s if you do dont plan up. Newer server dont have that buff.
                            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Lets see...Spawn camping
                              Guard killing
                              Stunning
                              Dryads
                              Did I miss anything? LOL My canned message to the BG babies after stunning and they start crying in chat is: "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know I was supposed to let you heal" or "I'm sorry, I didn't know I was supposed to let you hit me"

Comment

Working...
                              X