Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acceptable to plunder after or during WB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acceptable to plunder after or during WB?

While people are arguing that stealing other people's amethyst is part of the game and it's a pvp game etc, it does remind me of something else.

How do people view plundering other players immediately after or even during world boss? It's a tactic to get the most gold from your plunders and some people are fast enough to do it during the res timer (minus a few seconds, probably).

Plunder during WB just before the boss die.

Comment

i do locate my target before wb ends and pluder while wb's health is 50% at last bar ** i go plunder and then back in business at wb** chance to get last hit +200K-230K
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        i do locate my target before wb ends and pluder while wb's health is 50% at last bar ** i go plunder and then back in business at wb** chance to get last hit +200K-230K
        Yes everyone does that.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Plundering right after, or during WB, is a ♥♥♥♥ move. Our server doesn't do that.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-30-2013, 05:39 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by R228372770 View Post
            Plundering right after, or during WB, is a ♥♥♥♥ move. Our server doesn't do that.
            Neither our server with a few minor exceptions
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-30-2013, 05:39 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
              While people are arguing that stealing other people's amethyst is part of the game and it's a pvp game etc, it does remind me of something else.

How do people view plundering other players immediately after or even during world boss? It's a tactic to get the most gold from your plunders and some people are fast enough to do it during the res timer (minus a few seconds, probably).
              lol plundering is personal busyness for the plundered, if u want to be hated on ur server. For the amethyst mine - on my server the plunderers r being spammed with attacks from smaller players so they barely can dump their amethyst in the half hour

Comment

Plunder during or just after a WB is a ♥♥♥♥ move. Right now on my server we have a guy who got mad that he was knocked out of second place by me in the solo arena...so just as the rewards come out and I get it, he plunders me and jumps off the map...lucky for me that I got rid of the gold fast and he got 900 gold. Then, the next day, he jumps onto the map I'm on and tried to get my WB gold and jumps off the map again...once again I was fast at getting rid of the gold. So I jump back into the low level maps looking for him and cant find him. The next morning he does it again but cant find me so he hits another of my guildies for 200k and jumps off the map. Several of us are now combing the low level maps looking for him...what was a real eye opener was the amount of high level people hiding back in the low level areas.
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-30-2013, 05:40 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri54 View Post
                  Plunder during or just after a WB is a ♥♥♥♥ move. Right now on my server we have a guy who got mad that he was knocked out of second place by me in the solo arena...so just as the rewards come out and I get it, he plunders me and jumps off the map...lucky for me that I got rid of the gold fast and he got 900 gold. Then, the next day, he jumps onto the map I'm on and tried to get my WB gold and jumps off the map again...once again I was fast at getting rid of the gold. So I jump back into the low level maps looking for him and cant find him. The next morning he does it again but cant find me so he hits another of my guildies for 200k and jumps off the map. Several of us are now combing the low level maps looking for him...what was a real eye opener was the amount of high level people hiding back in the low level areas.
                  Roflmao.... yep, hiding in the lower maps saves tons of plunders. Me personally, I don't save gold at all, run broke
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I see nothing wrong with it, plunder is part of the game, and people should expect to be plundered when they're supposed to have gold. Else we might aswell PM the players we are about to target to warn them before hitting.
                    Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

Best to do is get into an agreement with someone from another guild so he plunders u before wb .
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        Best to do is get into an agreement with someone from another guild so he plunders u before wb .
                        WE USed to do that all the time
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Man, when i read all this, seem we have it easy on the Kongregate servers. I haven't heard of anyone getting attacked during WB before. Some try to right after, but if you go sit outside your city while doing astrals, you can dump as someone starts the plunder, so they get nothing when battle is over.

Comment

It is part of the game deal with it.
                            - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Working...
                            X