Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Master of Water Passive Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master of Water Passive Skill

So I have had this passive equipped on my Iris sylph for three days and have yet to see anything happen.

I am sure it must have some sort of proc rate, and between me and my guildies and friends on the server, no one has answered me in the positive of seeing it proc even once...

So I ask here... Has anyone seen it actually work yet? Or am I misunderstanding or misreading the description somehow?

Any light shed on this would be gratefully accepted.
    ChieftainRez
    Knight
    VictisHNR
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Condolence for you.

Comment

Up.
      So, this skill actually works?

Comment

Originally posted by Sorca View Post
        Up.
        So, this skill actually works?
        alot..at least when used on me

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	325px-Apollo2.png
Views:	1
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	1680141

You're welcome ^^.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

lol Iggy I almost choked laughing so hard.
            Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post

You're welcome ^^.
              Fixed.....

Comment

lol iggy
                roflol mageheal
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  alot..at least when used on me
                  Cool.
                  Now I have a question for people who bought... this "bind" effect works even on enemies who can't be "stunned"?
                  Like those world boss, for example.

Comment

So, anyone got info on this skill, how often it procs? Does it work in sylph arena too?
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

it works in sylph arena but does not work on enemies that can not be stunned. it only effects iris's aoe delph, acheron wave. from my experience i say the proc rate is between 25-40%

Comment

It procs for me pretty often personally. It doesn't have any animations or status icons, they just lose a turn basically, and have to recast any skills they had selected already. It's not the "greatest" passive, but it does give you an extra attack or two when it procs, which can be a big help in arena or BG.

Comment

Originally posted by locbones View Post
                          It procs for me pretty often personally. It doesn't have any animations or status icons, they just lose a turn basically, and have to recast any skills they had selected already. It's not the "greatest" passive, but it does give you an extra attack or two when it procs, which can be a big help in arena or BG.
                          acutally there is a status icon as well, it is the same as the symbol of the skill. it is hard to see some of the time if your opponent has others buffs/debuffs on them

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                            So I have had this passive equipped on my Iris sylph for three days and have yet to see anything happen.

I am sure it must have some sort of proc rate, and between me and my guildies and friends on the server, no one has answered me in the positive of seeing it proc even once...

So I ask here... Has anyone seen it actually work yet? Or am I misunderstanding or misreading the description somehow?

The Master of what passive skill for iris is used to stun an enemy for a round or it will allow someone to lose a selected skill for a round of which you can use this to your advantage to have two turns.

Comment

Thanks for the info, really appreciated!
                              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                              X