Hide player avatars in World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide player avatars in World Boss

I'm sure it's been suggested before and if it's not implemented any time soon, it'll be suggested again.

Why in the world do you have every single avatar of players that are fighting wb on a server actually visible? There's no point to it, as there's no interaction between player avatars. It eats away at the flash resources during wb for no reason, even more so since sylphs, as they're another 100 things your flash is visualizing for no good reason.
    Either get rid of them completely or make an option to hide them like there is in cloud city. If you decide to make the hide option, might wanna track how many (or little) people are keeping them visible, i bet 99.9% will hide them for a smoother game experience.

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
    I'm sure it's been suggested before and if it's not implemented any time soon, it'll be suggested again.

Why in the world do you have every single avatar of players that are fighting wb on a server actually visible? There's no point to it, as there's no interaction between player avatars. It eats away at the flash resources during wb for no reason, even more so since sylphs, as they're another 100 things your flash is visualizing for no good reason.
    Either get rid of them completely or make an option to hide them like there is in cloud city. If you decide to make the hide option, might wanna track how many (or little) people are keeping them visible, i bet 99.9% will hide them for a smoother game experience.
    yep, less lag

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

kindda like lunaria story where u get to hide other players

Comment

Working...
      X