Make Runes a little bit easier obtainable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Runes a little bit easier obtainable

I started playing with my mage roughly 4 1/2 months ago.... I am slow leveling.. so it took me some time to be able to play tanks... by that time you changed the rules for obtaining runes so for the last 3 months I have been trying to win a bloodrune or a healing rune from the victory chests. I had 71 victory chests til this day. None of them had a rune in them. My Brutality rune is maxed to how high I can go at my level and i am slowly but surely approaching 2k runestones that I just can't use (that in itself is ofc not the issue).

My real issue is that it is unfair to make something as crutial as haveing a second rune nothing more then a gamble IF u can win. When I fight people in arena or in Battle Ground who are equally as strong as I am and who have been around a little bit longer then me I mostly lose because I do not have a 2nd rune and they do. I know of people on my server who are lvl65 and were unable to win a 2nd runestone from a victory chest as of today.

My suggestion would be to have something implemented where u can exchange the runestones you need to upgrade a rune for a new rune so you can finally use them. Make blood and healing rune 1k runestones as a price for all i care, but make them somehow accessable that after playing for a LONG time u can finally exchange the useless runestones for something u can actually use.

Also it should be made possible to exchange runes u already have for rune stones because what else can u use them for nowadays. When u have all the runes u can get from tanks and are so "lucky" as to win one more of them the victory chest actually feels like the failure chest because u didn't really get anything for ur hard work. Since u cannot trade it either all ur option are to save it and hope one day u can trade or sell it or to sell it.

For some reason it is also a whole lot harder to even get a runestone pack from the mystery shop. Before the change of the mystery shop i used to go by it and see a rune stone pack in there every now and then, maybe 1 pack every 2 weeks. Now it's been actually 3 months since i last even saw one and i run by that mystery shop on both my toons every day at least 4 times (even refreshed the shop a bit to see if i can get one and still nothing).

IMO u have to rethink this entire rune concept. I do not wish to hit lvl60 and still have no rune because I for the life of me can not win it from these victory chests. Maybe I am just one of the super unlucky ones but U used to be able to get them in 1 or 3 days before the rune system got updated so why does it have to be this way now?
    server: Kabam s30
    IGN: Leighton
    Class: Archer
    Level: 80

i m playing since the server started but i never got any runestone like healing runestone or blood runestone , why ?

server s366 Stone Ruins

Comment

I should not wanna see it rise, should just give lesser exp runes.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Just buy it with balens. It's Obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Suave88 View Post
          Just buy it with balens. It's Obvious.
          u r funny.... I would buy one rune with balens if i could but the game won't let me. I have refreshed the mystery shop plenty of times and I have been running to look in it every 4 hours every day and all I ever saw was one knight rune pack.

U used to be able to buy one rune pack in the mystery shop for balens and points but u can't do that anymore. I seriously had EVERYTHING else in the mystery shop u can possibly get that is rare to get, INCLUDING the wildfire steed card. No runes. Runes have become the hardest thing to get in this game and I really do not understand why when even a medium casher can't get them for the life of them to buy an advantage!

Haveing no second rune seriously screwes up gameplay as u face ppl who have just been more lucky to get it and runes are a very important part of gameplay (don't believe me then try playing BG and arena without a 2nd rune). How is it fair that I have been playing tanks almost every day and almost every day get a victory chest and someone who has been playing tanks for 2 weeks gets what i have been looking for for MONTHS.

I am sitting on 2k runestones now (76 victory chests) and have nothing to do with them. Yes, once I get a rune it will be leveld to its max on my level, but what good does that do me now? I have been patient enough!

Just get rid of the random runestone drop and make them accessible by buying them with balens or by exchanging them for the the useless runestones I am haveing now.
          server: Kabam s30
          IGN: Leighton
          Class: Archer
          Level: 80

Comment

i have got just the brutality rune no other -_-

Comment

Working...
            X