drop rates of pve set synthetic materials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drop rates of pve set synthetic materials

Do they even drop in mpds ? I mean I've done moon nm for almost a month I think and I have 333 crystaloids but none of those synthetic materials dropped as they are supposed to. A guildmate just finished his lvl 50 pve set and he had to buy all those synthetic materials because none dropped to him either.

Do we actually have any chance to receive such an item so we can syn it with the crystaloids or even the weapons themselfs as i see in the pictures of the dungeon rewards?if so , what are the chances?

they do drop, but the chances are very low. i couldnt give specific numbers, because its all luck really.

i got 0 pieces for my 50 set when i was making it.
    1 piece 60 set. however i had already bought that piece so....
    i have got 2 pieces for 70 set so far.

in about 6 months of doing mpd's almost daily, ive had 3 synth piece drops.
    ive never had a full piece of gear drop however.

Comment

ive obtained some synth materials on 30-39 mpds, and i saw a mage dropped a 40 pve archer headgear. Dunno about high levels

Comment

My entire team has gotten 1-2 pieces of lv70 synth each, I've gotten 0 and already made two pieces. While my team has none, lol.

All about luck. When making 60 set got two synth materials after I was already done with set...

Comment

i got mine 60 synth mats when i had my 60 set crafted, legged, maxed out and refined.....
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
          Class : Archer
          Guild : •OneŽ•
          LvL : 80
          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

I got materials for lvl 50 ledg archer bow and helmet from GoD NM. Also have got the mage 50 ledg staff and neckless, the knights sword a few times as well.

Comment

The card draw is the only way to get the mat, I've gotten a few 60's but that's when I've already bought the mats; feels like R2 trolling me everytime.

Comment

well... i got most from mpd. they drop. got 2 from mp70 this month too
                IGN: watty
                Server:s271
                Class: Knight
                BR: 120k + growing slowly
                Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

As R24675921 said, it seems they only drop from the card flip at the end. MoonEvil drops Lv60 Helm & Weapon Tokens, Demon Temple drops Lv60 Armor & Neck tokens. Samsara drops Lv70 Helm & Weapon tokens and Lich drops Lv70 Armor & Neck tokens.

I guess this is one area of Wartune where I've actually had some decent luck. I scored all 4 of the Lv60 tokens while building up my 60 set, and I have 2 tokens for the Lv70 set. I'll have to buy the other two since I don't run Samsara at all.

Edit: I could be wrong about which dungeon drops which tokens for the Lv60 stuff, I'm just assuming it follows the same pattern as the Lv70 gear.
                  Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 12-19-2013, 04:29 AM.
                  Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

i got all my 60 synth when there was 3 runs instead of 1 so gl

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                      As R24675921 said, it seems they only drop from the card flip at the end. MoonEvil drops Lv60 Helm & Weapon Tokens, Demon Temple drops Lv60 Armor & Neck tokens. Samsara drops Lv70 Helm & Weapon tokens and Lich drops Lv70 Armor & Neck tokens.

I guess this is one area of Wartune where I've actually had some decent luck. I scored all 4 of the Lv60 tokens while building up my 60 set, and I have 2 tokens for the Lv70 set. I'll have to buy the other two since I don't run Samsara at all.

Edit: I could be wrong about which dungeon drops which tokens for the Lv60 stuff, I'm just assuming it follows the same pattern as the Lv70 gear.
                      lich drop all 4, i got weapon and helm from there... my guildmate got armor from there.
                      IGN: watty
                      Server:s271
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 120k + growing slowly
                      Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
                      X