Chaos Rune Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Rune Question

What happens if you kill the player opponent's troops/party members, then hit chaos and it procs? There are no "members of his own party" to attack at that point- does the player lose a turn?

Just curious.

Thanks

Caveman
    I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

no the player itself is a member of his own party too.
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

The enemy can still cast buffs and heals on you due to chaos in such a case, but they cant target themselves with damaging skills

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
        no the player itself is a member of his own party too.
        the player is not a member of is own party , he cannot hit himself tought he can totaly heal u instead of himself so if its not a mage fight..once troop are death chaos is completly useless(exept against a knight/archer using iris vs warm spring,ice armor/rain,dance)

for exemple if a mage with chaos on himself cast rain of fire it will hit or is 3 opponent or is 2 ally it wont hit himself

ssore temple of ibalize s1

Comment

you might have noticed that a person with chaos usually doesnt heal himself, aoe heal will either heal the enemy or only his mates but not himself, i also saw resto targeting someone else of the own team even though the caster had lowest hp. so i wonder if a person with chaos can heal himself when there is no teammember alive or if it always heals the enemy ?

Comment

I'm really wondering about the attack, I think I understand the heal part.

If opponent's troops/party members are gone, I hit chaos rune. It procs, and the opponent is under the chaos effect. If he hits heal, it will heal me. But what about attacks? Does he still attack me since his troops/teammates are gone? Or does he lose a turn?
            I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

He will attack you

Comment

i noticed in cw today that the iris groupheal (and probably all other heals as well) can heal yourself with chaos effect, even when usually it wont heal yourself but only your other party members.

Comment

So if his troops/party members are gone, then Chaos is really only useful if he heals then.

So anyone with a decent level chaos want to tell how they use it? It seems that by that logic, it would be better to start off with it while the opponent still has troops/party members to attack, right? But then you lose the effect of opening with Brut.

I would be interested to hear how anyone who uses chaos rune regularly does it if you have the time
                  I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

If you are on a mage fight (lets say CW) and get to the +100% mark dmg (30 secs left), on an even fight that's the time to use your healing cards so i'd say 1
                    charge for that time, if both are even and he/you cast heals on your side, that usually means win

Comment

Working...
                    X