Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Arenas daily limited once a day, everyone please sign this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Arenas daily limited once a day, everyone please sign this!

So im one of those unfortunate players that can't absolutely play from 12-1pm which happens to be the arena time on Edena Village server, and alot of people is on the same situation, i was thinking that it would be great to have another hour of arenas, say from 7-8pm so ppl cant miss both of them, they are far too imporant and it kills me to miss em every single day.

Title explains it, just make another round of arenas so pplay can play one of them, not both! i know alot of people sill support this, lets make it happen guys!

Originally posted by edramos12 View Post
    So im one of those unfortunate players that can't absolutely play from 12-1pm which happens to be the arena time on Edena Village server, and alot of people is on the same situation, i was thinking that it would be great to have another hour of arenas, say from 7-8pm so ppl cant miss both of them, they are far too imporant and it kills me to miss em every single day.

Title explains it, just make another round of arenas so pplay can play one of them, not both! i know alot of people sill support this, lets make it happen guys!
    I Already Suggested This, too late, and my original suggestion was, 2 arenas, 12 hr. apart, can only attend one, when you're done with one you get a "buff" in which you can't enter arena for another 24 hrs.
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

23 hours or else you wouldn't be able to enter into your first one again
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

any of these resolutions are fine, i just want to have an oportunity to actually do these daily

Comment

As has been previously stated, in a number of other Arena threads, we are looking into this issue and planning on adding other Arena times.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
            I Already Suggested This, too late, and my original suggestion was, 2 arenas, 12 hr. apart, can only attend one, when you're done with one you get a "buff" in which you can't enter arena for another 24 hrs.
            I think a 13 hour buff would be plenty. 24 hours would prevent you from entering the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              As has been previously stated, in a number of other Arena threads, we are looking into this issue and planning on adding other Arena times.
              thanx GM...
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

So glad to hear this, thank you!

Comment

We are waiting for the new schedule xD.

Comment

YAH thank u GMs and r2team
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

...dude go to other servers
                      Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                      IGN: LordFireMage
                      LVL: 4X

Comment

Originally posted by R23045125 View Post
                        ...dude go to other servers
                        When You've Invested big time into a game you can't "JUST" go back on a whim
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                        X