keep harassing in amethyst mine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep harassing in amethyst mine

Is it allowed for a player to keep attacking a player without him being able to do anything?
    For example a way stronger player doesnt like another player.
    He keeps attacking him not letting him dump his cart.
    Whenever he tries to go at an other time, the stronger player's guild members tells him. He comes and keeps attacking
    Doesn't this counts as harassment?

Can he report him, moderators?

Originally posted by R28799735 View Post
    Is it allowed for a player to keep attacking a player without him being able to do anything?
    For example a way stronger player doesnt like another player.
    He keeps attacking him not letting him dump his cart.
    Whenever he tries to go at an other time, the stronger player's guild members tells him. He comes and keeps attacking
    Doesn't this counts as harassment?

Can he report him, moderators?
    If he purposly doing it to harass you then yes it can probably be reported but it be really hard to show proof of this. Your best bet is to just try to find a time to do your carts at or get some guildies to help protect you. If that doesn't work make an alt and use the alt to keep attacking him while you cart. Either way in a patch or so there should be a 5 or 10 sec cd after each attack so this won't be an issue anymore.

Comment

what can they do, mine is open all day so if u dont like it, dont do double rewards

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
        what can they do, mine is open all day so if u dont like it, dont do double rewards
        Like I said, he is also going on different times, but the stronger player's guild members are telling him when he is mining.

Comment

Turn the tables on him, don't get a cart and just attack him over and over again. Stop him from turning in his cart and he will soon get sick

Comment

hell lame excuses and hell ur solutions,
            we ask like a begger to our guildies to protect?
            create other character ? why ?
            spend more time on that to be able to enter in amethyst?
            wt the hell why r2 do not disable attacking others?

Comment

Originally posted by deathrider726 View Post
              hell lame excuses and hell ur solutions,
              we ask like a begger to our guildies to protect?
              create other character ? why ?
              spend more time on that to be able to enter in amethyst?
              wt the hell why r2 do not disable attacking others?
              bc it's a pvp event for crying out loud. If you don't like pvp then don't do it. This whole game is pvp. You must learn to deal with it or don't play. Just build yourself stronger and remember there always be people better/stronger than you. Nothing you can do about that. Just steal from others to get yours back. Go at other times if it's too much for you. Think of it as another battlegrounds. You need to learn to adjust to it. Also in the future there is going be a cd of a few seconds after each attack. So you don't have to worry about people spam attacking you.
              Last edited by 0xykotton; 12-17-2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                bc it's a pvp event for crying out loud. If you don't like pvp then don't do it. This whole game is pvp. You must learn to deal with it or don't play. Just build yourself stronger and remember there always be people better/stronger than you. Nothing you can do about that. Just steal from others to get yours back. Go at other times if it's too much for you. Think of it as another battlegrounds. You need to learn to adjust to it. Also in the future there is going be a cd of a few seconds after each attack. So you don't have to worry about people spam attacking you.
                Wonders how many pvp games you have played??? If someone has to pick different time to enter an event because someone else is making that event impossible for them..then thats harassment ummm plain and simple. i dunno about you but theres not alot of pvp games out there that allow unmonitored harassment of players. For too many players, due to the strange match making and merging ...its a pvg ( player verses god ) game.

Comment

Maybe report to police for harassment and find some good lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Saying there's nothing he can do isn't very helpful.
                    Also since it's during the off time, there might not be anyone else there. So he can't steal from anyone.

My advice: try the reverse. Go only during the bonus time. Keep yourself near other people. Hidden in plain sight if you will. And if you're close enough to other people, the guy might actually misclick and attack someone else.

My other piece of advice: try to find out how they find out you're in the mines. If you enter in and you're all alone, that means only you know of your location. If they don't know you're in the mine, you can mine in peace.

Comment

Working...
                    X