No announcement yet.

Auction house Peek -Dono when R2 Will pity on us . ha ha ha ! but its awesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction house Peek -Dono when R2 Will pity on us . ha ha ha ! but its awesome

Auction house here- seems nice, i got lot of stuff to sell, lately i sold my 250 level 6 liods and 300 Level 60 legendary stones T_T

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...ion-house.html
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    Auction house here- seems nice, i got lot of stuff to sell, lately i sold my 250 level 6 liods and 300 Level 60 legendary stones T_T

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...ion-house.html
    R2 already made the announcement that it wasn't their decision to exclude ah for us, but the company itself decided it.

Comment

Originally posted by R289048 View Post
      R2 already made the announcement that it wasn't their decision to exclude ah for us, but the company itself decided it.
      Can they give proof of it? I don't believe them by one post stating it. If you could give me the link to where they said it I would be most happy.

Comment

R2 need follows the rules of wartune dot com. If ProficientCity (publisher of wartune dot com) don't allows auction house there, R2 can't put it here.

Comment

Basically PC decided it will hurt their income (which it will) so they don't want it.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Long story short: instead of making 10mill/month, they could make 5/month but have the player community 30x times happier but hey in the end they just want
            money (which explains the last 3 months events).

******** (another wartune version) has AH and its working just fine, a lot of heavy cashers in that version too lol

Comment

There has been no announcements from proficient city or R2 games about the auction house. I've seen statements from various people that PC decided not to allow it but there's no way to verify the truth of those statements.

Comment

Main reason why we wont get the AH is bc R2 wants fast profit instead of long-term profits. Another reason why is the heavy cashers in this game pay for w/e R2 decides to put out for them. Since they see people paying for there high price items already. They feel they don't need an AH bc ppl will buy it. Only way we wil get the AH or at least have prices more reasonable for everyone to purchase. Is if the cashers now start to think about what they are spending on and cool it a bit. I mean if you play the game smart a lot of things in this game can be free or much cheaper.

Example, the pay to consume event going on right now people bought all those items for 500 dollars. Yet if they just waited a few more weeks when the xmas/new years events start. They would be able to get 3 pieces of those clothings for a much cheaper price. If people used there head a bit maybe we can finally see cheaper prices and who knows maybe the AH will come to life. Yet heavy cashers always want things right away. So they will pay 500 dollars for those 50 spectrum prize from the speltrum chests instead of waiting it out a bit. R2 is very smart company though. Very good business plan they have. I know Ill be doing the same thing if i had this type of company. If people were paying for the high prices then why stop? lol. So in the end if we want a change. It's up to us to start stepping up and spend wisely on this game.

Comment

in fact if things that takes a lot of time to collect can be sold cheap at a high nr, then it will not make those who dont cash or low casher want to recharge so they can buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                    in fact if things that takes a lot of time to collect can be sold cheap at a high nr, then it will not make those who dont cash or low casher want to recharge so they can buy it?
                    R2 would make much profit in the long run with an AH. You need gold to set things up there but you need people who recharge to pay for it. Example would be lvl 70 leg stones. There is no event hosted by R2 for that. So we make our own prices for those stones. Set them up and heavy cashers who don't want to wait will pay for w/e price is up there. You get balens and R2 gets a cut from it. Profit for everyone there. However, in early stages AH will cause r2 to lose money but this is long-term profits for the company. R2 doesn't want long-term profits. They want fast profits incase they need to shut the game down for w/e reason. They can make a quick buck first.

Comment

******** is the only english "wartune" with auction house

Comment

no way AH is good. I am a non casher.

People will just abuse it with alts.

Unless they implement an anti-alt feature:
                        1. items can only be purchased using Balens (cannot use bound balens)
                        2. Everyone can post unbound items, but you will only receive bound balens upon selling.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post

2. Everyone can post unbound items, but you will only receive bound balens upon selling.
                          In fact, BB cannot be used in AC.
                          A player can consume gold to sell an unbond item, and can set a price for it (balens), but there is a minimum price. If some casher buys the item, the player who sold receives the balens, but 20% of the amount will be discounted.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post

I can tell this is your very first mmo and you don't know much about how an game economy works. Most people who say this are just jumping on the "exploit" bandwagon bc others have stated some stuffs.

Comment

I wish u could trade to other players and give them things it would be nice

Comment

Working...
                              X