No announcement yet.

Auction house Peek -Dono when R2 Will pity on us . ha ha ha ! but its awesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always funny seeing people complain about auction house even if they have no clue how it work. At least try it on any Chinese servers before complaining.

Comment

But couldn't someone's guildie just sell something for like 1 gold and someone else in the same guild would buy it?

EXAMPLE:

Player A needs 320x level 3 crystalloids and the complete 40 ring and jewel set.

Player B from the same guild gives Player A the auction thingy

Player A buys it for cheap

Both are happy

Why? Player A got his stuff, and Player B got his inventory cleared up.

Broken in my opinion
      Everything is to blame...
      On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
        But couldn't someone's guildie just sell something for like 1 gold and someone else in the same guild would buy it?

EXAMPLE:

Player A needs 320x level 3 crystalloids and the complete 40 ring and jewel set.

Player B from the same guild gives Player A the auction thingy

Player A buys it for cheap

Both are happy

Why? Player A got his stuff, and Player B got his inventory cleared up.

Broken in my opinion
        1. of all the AH is going be with balens and you set it up with a gold fee. - a % of balens when you sell an item.

2. No one really care about 40 set gear. Not even 50 or 60 set anymore. if we ever get the AH most ppl will only care for the loids/legs from the 70/80 gear. Brand new servers for the 50 and 60 gear maybe.

3. No one in there right mind would sell things cheap in the AH to another person. Why? The point is to make money from it and if they want to make a lot of balens they won't be setting it up for cheap just bc there guildies want the item lol. Please play other mmos and see how they are like before making assumptions of situations that are highly improbable.

Comment

I'm gona take chinese lesson or gona start playing on ********. i already have account there.. pfff .. R2 can't be a bit pity on us
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

lol... quess who will making the most balens from auction??? the high cashier of course. lol who else have stuff to sell that other cashier want to buy.
            IGN: watty
            Server:s271
            Class: Knight
            BR: 120k + growing slowly
            Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
            X