is it worth it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it worth it?

395 balens for a new construction team. should I buy this, or save balens for something else? I am new to game.

Personally, you shud look into becoming VIP - check the benefits.

Comment

395 Balens for a new construction team, in my opinion, meh. I don't use it since R2 won't change it...
      If you don't have enough money for VIP, but if you want to upgrade your city faster, then yeah you should get it. I personally save for the clothes.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

what cloths should I get? wings or what makes my hero look nice?

Comment

clothes give extra starting rage, they are usefull, but wings are much better than clothes

Comment

Almost everyone from before the bound balen patch have both "construction team", cause the voucher cost was so cheap, lol

But R2 for some strange reason... decide the only thing they reduce in price is Farm Land Upgrade...

While leaving Resets, Bag, and almost everything else same price as before, but now cost balens only .

BTW... if you're going for Cloth/Wings

Only buy them during the Hot Sales (but you can't use bound balen for these)

Else... just do monthly events, in 3 month you'll have 3 piece of clothing (2 if you can get 2 piece on one of the month)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              BTW... if you're going for Cloth/Wings

Only buy them during the Hot Sales (but you can't use bound balen for these)

Else... just do monthly events, in 3 month you'll have 3 piece of clothing (2 if you can get 2 piece on one of the month)
              I'm thinking he's using only bound balens. Would be silly to not have VIP but buy clothing+wings.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

uneless you be vip if havent 30 m+ kyanite, here vip 9 only able to lvl a skill /2 day after touch 35s
                -West Coast S115

Comment

Simple answer to OP........ No!

Comment

save it.....

Comment

got chlotes first ... now i keep BB to get wings
                      S240 Ravenham
                      Name ☆★☆★
                      Class Archer
                      BR330k
                      Guild TheRoyals

Comment

Starting rage is more important in low levels than wings, plus you can get lv 2 clothes FREE.
                        You gather 1 piece of each cloth each on a monthly event and when you are strong enough to enter spire, you will get fashion cores.
                        3 fashion cores + 1 of each lv1 cloth = lv2 cloth.
                        Downside is you miss mounts (not that they are easy to get any more anyway)

Comment

Working...
                        X