Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

***? why r2 is ******* ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ***? why r2 is ******* ???

    everyday in amethyst mines my player is ****** all higher lvl attack and i lose amethyst
    wt ******* r2 doing?
    why we r able to stole other's amethyst ?

  • #2
    simply cause its a pvp event...

    higher br get 200..lower br get 60 and soem in between... could compare this to wb..highest matk/br get higher amoujnt of gold then low lvl /br...

    funny how everyone think pvp=not pvping...id lvoe to see a lol ranked games whit both team doign nothing to not steel rating from opposite player..luckylee theyre npc to finish the game!

    ssore s1 temple of ibalize
    Last edited by R22958483; 12-17-2013, 09:35 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by deathrider726 View Post
      everyday in amethyst mines my player is ****** all higher lvl attack and i lose amethyst
      wt ******* r2 doing?
      why we r able to stole other's amethyst ?
      That's the point of it? You are suppose to kill others and steal there stuff. They steal from you and you steal from others. To get max rewards. Otherwise getting 20k amethyst will take you months to get. Deal with pvp aspect of this game. This is WARtune btw. If you can't handle the war aspect of this game then you shouldn't have started playing it.

      Comment


      • #4
        its called food chain
        life is hard, even in game world
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

        Comment


        • #5
          just needs better level brackets and a death cooldown n it be fine

          Comment


          • #6
            Or go with your guildmates.... protect each other. We have one guy in our server who likes to pick on lower people, so our high br pick on him constantly, all the while allowing our lower br people to get through safely. Even if you can't beat up the bully, you can take up enough of his time to let your guildies through safely. This can be a team game if you stop thinking individualistically.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

            Comment


            • #7
              nice game aint it? promoting duel aint enough, now they promote stealing from the weak. at first i thought BG is the part of the game that is sueable for promoting stealing but the catch on bg is that the weak have a chance to fight back through dryads, and that there is a consequences to the attacker if he loses. But amethyst mining is way beyond BG, promoting stealing from the weak without consequence, promotes ganging up someone, and promotes revenge also by ganging up someone.
              Nice work!!

              But then again, if you dont like the way they run the game, then dont play!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dyopet View Post
                nice game aint it? promoting duel aint enough, now they promote stealing from the weak. at first i thought BG is the part of the game that is sueable for promoting stealing but the catch on bg is that the weak have a chance to fight back through dryads, and that there is a consequences to the attacker if he loses. But amethyst mining is way beyond BG, promoting stealing from the weak without consequence, promotes ganging up someone, and promotes revenge also by ganging up someone.
                Nice work!!

                But then again, if you dont like the way they run the game, then dont play!!!
                that is y the weak should power up and give the bullies a taste of their own medicine. R2 do this deliberately so weak players get mad and go crazy, and then they can go crazy with balens spending to power up.

                Comment


                • #9
                  OMG, why you cry so much??? this is PVP - Player Vs. Player - did you think you gona get good stuff just for nothing - this game is all about getting good stuff BY DEFEATING OTHER PLAYERS!!!

                  p.s
                  if you dont want to fight, DONT go during GOLD RUSH TIME. ( most big players go at gold rush)
                  it takes 5 min to do 2 runs with cart, whats the chance you gona see another person there NOT ON GOLD RUSH time?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    **** with the "this is a pvp game" ****, it is not excusable that they allow bullying. PVP does not mean you win and take their stuffs; it is like those MMO where you pk a player and they have a high chance of dropping their hard earned gears.......... Wartune is a game filled with bullies.

                    With all that said; that is why you don't participate during event time and just go with the normal times when people arent in..... It is not worth the trouble and crying over something so stupid..... Just saying.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Here is a tip:
                      If you are targeted so much you dont get your crystals, go do it some other time of the day. Yes, you miss the 2x crystal, but it is a safe 200 atleast.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        for your information, the max u can lose at gold rush per cart is 40 crystals, so doing it at double bonus hour still leave u with 60, and when u turn it in, u get 120 per cart. it may take more time to do carting and dumping because of the bullies but u still earn more.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                          **** with the "this is a pvp game" ****, it is not excusable that they allow bullying. PVP does not mean you win and take their stuffs; it is like those MMO where you pk a player and they have a high chance of dropping their hard earned gears.......... Wartune is a game filled with bullies.

                          With all that said; that is why you don't participate during event time and just go with the normal times when people arent in..... It is not worth the trouble and crying over something so stupid..... Just saying.
                          We say it is a pvp game bc it is a pvp game. You shouldn't be playing these type of games if you don't want pvp action.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Proper PVP games don`t pit lvl 70+ players against LvL 40`s - 30`s -20`s. You should know by now that they are focused on high level cashers.
                            On that note "gold rush" is optional. If you`re not strong enough you can still do your 2x cart attempts outside the time of the event. I know I have done it plenty of times. It will take you longer getting the Mount, but at least you don`t have to put up with all the bullying and drama.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              These are the same brackets that were used in BG in the beginning of the game. A level 80 toastercaking a lvl 40 is just stupid. Hopefully, they will eventually adjust it.
                              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X