***? why r2 is ******* ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    We say it is a pvp game bc it is a pvp game. You shouldn't be playing these type of games if you don't want pvp action.
    You must be dumber than I thought............. PVP is a means of a challenge, not bully others........ You need to go play more pvp games before you answer back.......

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
      You must be dumber than I thought............. PVP is a means of a challenge, not bully others........ You need to go play more pvp games before you answer back.......
      some people want their stuff first, regardless of cost to others. A gang of level 40's can keep the bully occupied while the rest get their carts. It's not hard. I used to have to do the lvl 40+ bg with no brackets..... so, how to stop the honor farmer? Take turns getting beat on while the rest ran out and carted. We weren't even in the same guild, just different teams. It's not hard, just think for a minute and you can come up with easy solution. do the same thing with the bully, send in few ppl to keep him distracted and waste his time.... the rest run to your carts and fill em up and dump them. How hard is that?
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        some people want their stuff first, regardless of cost to others. A gang of level 40's can keep the bully occupied while the rest get their carts. It's not hard. I used to have to do the lvl 40+ bg with no brackets..... so, how to stop the honor farmer? Take turns getting beat on while the rest ran out and carted. We weren't even in the same guild, just different teams. It's not hard, just think for a minute and you can come up with easy solution. do the same thing with the bully, send in few ppl to keep him distracted and waste his time.... the rest run to your carts and fill em up and dump them. How hard is that?
        What's your point? Its not like it will go as smoothly every time......... Also you're talking about low levels? which is nothing at all....... Thiis is not that talk about bg but the gold rush.............. Hence no level brackets....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          Wow, how spiteful, when BG was open level, I jus accepted my losses, I din wanna turn into a bully by harassing one player...

I did however add shed-loads of block and hp on my knight and equip apollos tree, figure if they gonna bite me lets give them a meal and not a snack

Can't see why the ppl whining about being bullied (is 1 attack really bullying?) in the same breath think it's acceptable to gang up and attack one player many times

They need to go read dictionary definition of hypocrisy..
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
            Wow, how spiteful, when BG was open level, I jus accepted my losses, I din wanna turn into a bully by harassing one player...

I did however add shed-loads of block and hp on my knight and equip apollos tree, figure if they gonna bite me lets give them a meal and not a snack

Can't see why the ppl whining about being bullied (is 1 attack really bullying?) in the same breath think it's acceptable to gang up and attack one player many times

They need to go read dictionary definition of hypocrisy..
            +1

You just said what I wanted to say but really people need to learn to not participate in something they can get through another method. It's understandable that they wanna do x2 gold rush event but why go in when you're gonna get attacked? There is no reason to participate when you may as well get less and prevent the drama? (not referring to you)
            Last edited by R24675921; 12-19-2013, 03:01 AM.

Comment

What to say...
              *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
              lvl 61
              Class:Archer
              Guild:Valor
              Battle rating:40k.
              Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
              Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                +1

You just said what I wanted to say but really people need to learn to not participate in something they can get through another method. It's understandable that they wanna do x2 gold rush event but why go in when you're gonna get attacked? There is no reason to participate when you may as well get less and prevent the drama? (not referring to you)
                They dun use logic is why...

At double reward time even if they plundered to max they get 60 xstal per cart, 120 from both carts doubled is 240 xstal, at other times they would get full carts, so 100 per cart means 200 max.

This maths means even a lvl 40 with 10k br is better doing mines at double reward times, cos I'm betting if they use map to auto-walk everywhere, and dump quick they would manage not to be plundered 3x each cart

But, instead they would rather waste time whining in current chat with their cart on them, which means they not dumping and prolly get robbed again.

When I was a level 40 I din sit in BG whining at Crusader or higher rank that people were stealing my honour, cos guess what? I din rank up to a level I couldn't defend.

Summat wrong with the lowbies on newer servers, they seem to think they should have same rewards as level 80s in PvP events

*smh*
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

Comment

They dun use logic is why...

At double reward time even if they plundered to max they get 60 xstal per cart, 120 from both carts doubled is 240 xstal, at other times they would get full carts, so 100 per cart means 200 max.

This maths means even a lvl 40 with 10k br is better doing mines at double reward times, cos I'm betting if they use map to auto-walk everywhere, and dump quick they would manage not to be plundered 3x each cart

But, instead they would rather waste time whining in current chat with their cart on them, which means they not dumping and prolly get robbed again.

When I was a level 40 I din sit in BG whining at Crusader or higher rank that people were stealing my honour, cos guess what? I din rank up to a level I couldn't defend.

Summat wrong with the lowbies on newer servers, they seem to think they should have same rewards as level 80s in PvP events

*smh*
                  You're right, but it doesn't always go out smoothly every time, especially if they're being targeted, but you're right.

Comment

Because for most people it's not just one attack. It's 4 or 5 in a row by the same single or group of players all hanging around, bottle necking one part of the map.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      Because for most people it's not just one attack. It's 4 or 5 in a row by the same single or group of players all hanging around, bottle necking one part of the map.
                      I will fess up, I do sit in the bottle neck, but I never attack same cart 2x, is jus bad manners, and I have attacked lvl 40 or lvl 70 with no discrimination, I avoid top 10 or so players, purely because we only have 30m and fight would jus take too long.

I am in full agreement they should level split it more, but if they did that without making it x-server event would be empty, unless ofc they finally did some mass mergers which most servers are begging for...
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

Comment

I will fess up, I do sit in the bottle neck, but I never attack same cart 2x, is jus bad manners, and I have attacked lvl 40 or lvl 70 with no discrimination, I avoid top 10 or so players, purely because we only have 30m and fight would jus take too long.

I am in full agreement they should level split it more, but if they did that without making it x-server event would be empty, unless ofc they finally did some mass mergers which most servers are begging for...
                        Ok but if there's 6 players there, all only attacking once. That's still 6 losses that the little level 41 has absolutely no chance in hell of fighting/winning.

In some servers, the people doing the bottle necking don't demonstrate such restraint, and attack the same player several times over.

I agree that if they level split it out, they should make it cross server too.
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          Ok but if there's 6 players there, all only attacking once. That's still 6 losses that the little level 41 has absolutely no chance in hell of fighting/winning.

In some servers, the people doing the bottle necking don't demonstrate such restraint, and attack the same player several times over.

I agree that if they level split it out, they should make it cross server too.
                          I can't really afford to be any more restrained, cos I also not attack guildies. Which means even if I'm not molested by players with no carts, I'm pretty close to not getting full cart anyway...

Is why I get so frustrated when players target me over and over when they have no cart. The need to learn the maxim *hate the game and not the player*

I attacked one guy on Tuesday with his first cart, he whine so much, he was still whining when he approach me with his second cart, he was jus stood in front of me typing, so I tell him to hurry up and dump quick so I not accidentally click him, and what do you think he did after I let him have free pass second time?

He told me to go f**k myself, then chased me over and over with no cart for rest of time... -_-
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

Comment

I can't really afford to be any more restrained, cos I also not attack guildies. Which means even if I'm not molested by players with no carts, I'm pretty close to not getting full cart anyway...

Is why I get so frustrated when players target me over and over when they have no cart. The need to learn the maxim *hate the game and not the player*

I attacked one guy on Tuesday with his first cart, he whine so much, he was still whining when he approach me with his second cart, he was jus stood in front of me typing, so I tell him to hurry up and dump quick so I not accidentally click him, and what do you think he did after I let him have free pass second time?

He told me to go f**k myself, then chased me over and over with no cart for rest of time... -_-
                            you get all the fun ones... *jelly*

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet View Post
                              nice game aint it? promoting duel aint enough, now they promote stealing from the weak. at first i thought BG is the part of the game that is sueable for promoting stealing but the catch on bg is that the weak have a chance to fight back through dryads, and that there is a consequences to the attacker if he loses. But amethyst mining is way beyond BG, promoting stealing from the weak without consequence, promotes ganging up someone, and promotes revenge also by ganging up someone.
                              Nice work!!

But then again, if you dont like the way they run the game, then dont play!!!
                              This is why the game is called wartune in the first place bud

Comment

Working...
                              X