Remove Fishing Cooldown & Stack Fishing Loot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Fishing Cooldown & Stack Fishing Loot

Would be great if the Fishing Loot stacked when you retrieved it. Really a pain to stack it all in my inventory by clicking and selecting Move on each one. I have found using Guild Vault helps with this but still a bit of a pain.

Also, I do not see any reason why Fishing has a cooldown period. Why not just let us do 20 attempts and be done?

u can press sort and itll automatically make them all stack together

Comment

fishing cooldown is free with spirit covenant although you still have to click the cd button which is annoying as hell

Comment

I see...well I guess that's one way for R2 to make money but there's really no other logical reason for there to be cooldown on fishing.

Comment

cooldown on fishing exists for the same reason as any other cd. But fishing was supposed to require patience anyway, glad the cd isn't on jewelry hunting :P
          Last edited by Draggyy; 12-18-2013, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Cooldown = annoying = spirit covenant = balens = recharge = money. Easy to understand those dirty nipples R2.
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I have stop pay Coverta just buy 2 card Warrior call and Stamina Recovery for save 2h a day. its like 600 balens.

No need for Converta anymore.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Just wanted to pop back in this thread and thank the Wartune Devs for stacking Fishing Loot!

Comment

Working...
                X