Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pay Balens to transfer your guild or character to other server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Balens to transfer your guild or character to other server?

Since there no free Server Merge, can we get Pay to Transfer? I meant as least we got a way to get all people willing to pay on the same server?

guild made by peoles if they not willing toi move how to move guild

Comment

guild has level my friend, you know how many and time need to spent to get to level 10 on everything?

Comment

This cannot happen. Paying to transfer a character to a server causes the system to be messed up. Yu can start on a new server with a 80+ charatcer with 100k+ br one and dominate on that server without spending anymore cash. There would be total unbalance.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
        I...I love you like a love song baby...
        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
        :o:o:o:o

Comment

so the system we got now is fair? come on there nothing is perfect, they don't do server merge, why not let player to move out?

Comment

Yeah I agree this should happen.

All those willing to pay should be transferred to a new server but they should be excluded from all x-server events as their server would end up with all the biggest cashers/highest BR players if some restrictions were not placed on it.

So I say let them pay and get screwed over by R2. They already do it with the boxes etc. so why not screw them like this also

Comment

Originally posted by Slaander View Post
              so the system we got now is fair? come on there nothing is perfect, they don't do server merge, why not let player to move out?
              they have recently done server merge. i have experience two server merges in four months or so.
              WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Working...
              X