Inventory opening price

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory opening price

I want to offer R2 that they make price for opening rows in inventory lower.... they replaced vouchers with bound balens in ratio 1:20 but didn't changed value needed to open all 3 page in inventory and for example i need 11 4000 balens or bound balens to open my full inventory right now and i am no cash player so i cant afford over 11K balens only to open inventory and i am sure that there are many players like me who cant open inventory because they don't pay for game.
    Leave your opinion so R2 can see it and decide.
    Yes
    97.56%
    No
    1.63%
    I don't care
    0.81%

Originally posted by DRaGoN_SF View Post
    I want to offer R2 that they make price for opening rows in inventory lower.... they replaced vouchers with bound balens in ratio 1:20 but didn't changed value needed to open all 3 page in inventory and for example i need 11 4000 balens or bound balens to open my full inventory right now and i am no cash player so i cant afford over 11K balens only to open inventory and i am sure that there are many players like me who cant open inventory because they don't pay for game.
    Leave your opinion so R2 can see it and decide.
    Far as I am concerned this is a flat out bug, that should be fixed.
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

I Agree

I agree i have 2 pages open, but it seems like the ratio for which the rows are unlocked was never changed to correspond with bound balens/ vouchers change.

Comment

Originally posted by Azizael View Post
        I agree i have 2 pages open, but it seems like the ratio for which the rows are unlocked was never changed to correspond with bound balens/ vouchers change.
        This is something MANY have been complaining about every since cloud city was introduced. The BB drop doesnt corrospond to the massive prices for inventory, skill/talent reset, among other things. However it is highly unlikely R2 games will do anythng to lower their bottom line and everything to get more money.

Comment

Its Wartune, they have a choice (they always have the choice) fix bugs or get more money....is it any surprise they always choose more money over fixing bugs? Just add more and more **** let the bugs and oversights pile up, so long as there are still those out there willing to buy more shiny's then why bother fixing the bugs?

Comment

i too need to open page 3 .... but i can get lvl 3 wings for so much balens
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Hmph, is the staff ever considering the forum posts? What if we make a poll/petition or something like that and spread the word amongts our friends?
              BlackHawk of the Upper Plains.
              Vote
              for lowering the inventory space prices.
              More polls to come.

Comment

It is possible to make it I suggest that with ticket and they said to make topic in forum to check what people think so here we go

Comment

100% with 12 votes so far. VOTE, people. R2, PC or WHOEVER SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT, BECAUSE AT SOME POINT NOT LISTENING TO YOUR COMMUNITY WOULD LEAD YOU TO SOME BAD STUFF. Just saying.
                  Note: This caps-lock had nothing to do with raging over internet or web-yelling. Just sayin'.
                  Last edited by xarxius; 12-19-2013, 06:26 AM. Reason: Typos
                  BlackHawk of the Upper Plains.
                  Vote
                  for lowering the inventory space prices.
                  More polls to come.

Comment

This is Horrible, it literally takes several minutes for the developers to change the price of opening the inventory. Luckily, My archer has all inventory unlocked since I played before bound balens. But my mage has to pay balens to expand his inventory.
                    R2Games - Extreme Slow Leveling Knight, Operation Avoid EXP.

Complete free balens offers with sandboxie so the download offers do not give you malware. I do surveys aswell, along with email sign up offers, just make sure to use a secondary email so you don't get spammed.

Comment

Over 20 ppl voted for Yes and no for others so please R2 check this

Comment

Was playing before bb and used the vouchers received from the tree daily and had no issues unlocking the tabs in inventory. They removed the vouchers and replaced it with bb and removed the daily reward from the tree as well. Leaving the price for inventory spots and removing daily reward from tree daily makes it impossible for non cashers to unlock their pages. Actually stopped playing on a new server because of the inconvenience of it with my archer of lack of space. Will stick with my knight for the time being.

Special note for R2: Making things a nuisance for starting on a new server just annoys new people from enjoying their experience and not worth the effort for older players to play on the new server. No one wants to chose which good thing to toss to make room, counter productive and feels like a waste of time. Kinda feels like posting a suggestion on this site and not having it implemented into the game *hopeless*

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                          Far as I am concerned this is a flat out bug, that should be fixed.
                          Im pretty sure this is not a "bug" but simply negligence/ignorance by the localization team. Or worse, they might put it on purpose to force people to spend more balens.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            Im pretty sure this is not a "bug" but simply negligence/ignorance by the localization team. Or worse, they might put it on purpose to force people to spend more balens.

Less people playing = less people spending $$$ = no chance of them lowering any prices until the players do something that makes them take notice, and the only thing they will notice is if people STOP SPENDING for x amount of time.
                            Do that and they will fix the issue at warp speed 10 like every other problem that effects their balen selling abilities!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                              Less people playing = less people spending $$$ = no chance of them lowering any prices until the players do something that makes them take notice, and the only thing they will notice is if people STOP SPENDING for x amount of time.
                              Do that and they will fix the issue at warp speed 10 like every other problem that effects their balen selling abilities!
                              Im skeptical that they will ever gonna fix the issues.
                              Idk what it's called in english, but this is like "selling Titanic tickets"(my local term) business. Rather than spending money to fix the ship and keeping maintenance cost that would be higher time after time, they are selling Luxurious Service for the sinking ship(they didn't care about the passengers) and use the money to buy new boat instead.
                              And coincidentally R2 preparing a new flagship called "League of Angels".
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X