Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Inventory opening price

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRaGoN_SF
    started a poll Inventory opening price

Inventory opening price

Yes
    97.56%
    No
    1.63%
    I don't care
    0.81%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    I want to offer R2 that they make price for opening rows in inventory lower.... they replaced vouchers with bound balens in ratio 1:20 but didn't changed value needed to open all 3 page in inventory and for example i need 11 4000 balens or bound balens to open my full inventory right now and i am no cash player so i cant afford over 11K balens only to open inventory and i am sure that there are many players like me who cant open inventory because they don't pay for game.
    Leave your opinion so R2 can see it and decide.

• DRaGoN_SF
    replied
    C'mon R2 do something about it !!!

Leave a comment:

• lycosblood2013
    replied
    Originally posted by onizoro View Post
    this post could have a thousand "yes" and they wouldn't do squat.. The only bugs they fix are the ones that benefit us, why even make this section when you aint gonna do **** about anythin posted here? Greedy fooks
    they don't give a f**k about u or me or you who read this .

Leave a comment:

• lycosblood2013
    replied
    When there will be people who will buy space with balens or those who already have it open then shut up may r2 can make a change. Any change occurs only if done in mass.

Leave a comment:

• DRaGoN_SF
    replied
    Originally posted by morph2012 View Post
    Its the same with the skill reset it just stayed the same price from vouchers to Bound Balen
    So true...

Leave a comment:

• morph2012
    replied
    Its the same with the skill reset it just stayed the same price from vouchers to Bound Balen

Leave a comment:

• DRaGoN_SF
    replied
    Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
    this post could have a thousand "yes" and they wouldn't do squat.. the only bugs they fix are the ones that benefit us, why even make this section when you aint gonna do **** about anythin posted here? greedy fooks

Even more lol

Leave a comment:

• OniZoro
    replied
    Bumpity bump bump

Leave a comment:

• OniZoro
    replied
    this post could have a thousand "yes" and they wouldn't do squat.. the only bugs they fix are the ones that benefit us, why even make this section when you aint gonna do **** about anythin posted here? greedy fooks

Leave a comment:

• MaccaP
    replied
    Agreed. along with the skill, talent reset. It would be nice to see either the pricing drop or the drop rate of BBs match the old school vouchers.

Leave a comment:

• Aedrie
    replied
    I only got the first inventory page opened. Much easier getting clothes than inventory slots. I've been trying to manage putting things in guild vault.

Leave a comment:

• nodamnyes
    replied
    keep it coming, make alts to vote too lol

Leave a comment:

• DRaGoN_SF
    replied
    Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
    u all assume r2 have the power ? wrong u the players have the power if people decide to leave. r2 have no income. people can make or break any game or any company come to that .if u not like. leave simples
    Let me guess u are casher or u opened inventory when there were balens ? or both ?

Leave a comment:

• boggins64
    replied
    u all assume r2 have the power ? wrong u the players have the power if people decide to leave. r2 have no income. people can make or break any game or any company come to that .if u not like. leave simples

Leave a comment:

• R29068703
    replied
    2 Members from the R2 team voted "No" But I vote "Yes!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X