• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by gerson111 View Post
    dont forget to change the price of reskill too. 900 bb is a lot
    this is so annoying....dont reset skills buy double skills 100 more bb doesnt kill..

Leave a comment:

• DRaGoN_SF
    replied
    Originally posted by gerson111 View Post

One is reset skills other is inventory... give me 11K and 400 balens to open my inventory rows then if its so cheap for u casher.........

Where are over 15K or so balens where are 900 ? One doesn't have anything to do with other.... what u want ? In new servers to play only cashers cuz nobody else wont be able to open inventory for few years ?

Leave a comment:

• gerson111
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DRaGoN_SF
    replied
    Nobody voted for no but they still don't say a word.....

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Less people playing = less people spending $$$ = no chance of them lowering any prices until the players do something that makes them take notice, and the only thing they will notice is if people STOP SPENDING for x amount of time.
    Do that and they will fix the issue at warp speed 10 like every other problem that effects their balen selling abilities!
    Im skeptical that they will ever gonna fix the issues.
    Idk what it's called in english, but this is like "selling Titanic tickets"(my local term) business. Rather than spending money to fix the ship and keeping maintenance cost that would be higher time after time, they are selling Luxurious Service for the sinking ship(they didn't care about the passengers) and use the money to buy new boat instead.
    And coincidentally R2 preparing a new flagship called "League of Angels".

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Im pretty sure this is not a "bug" but simply negligence/ignorance by the localization team. Or worse, they might put it on purpose to force people to spend more balens.

Less people playing = less people spending $$$ = no chance of them lowering any prices until the players do something that makes them take notice, and the only thing they will notice is if people STOP SPENDING for x amount of time.
    Do that and they will fix the issue at warp speed 10 like every other problem that effects their balen selling abilities!

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
    Far as I am concerned this is a flat out bug, that should be fixed.
    Im pretty sure this is not a "bug" but simply negligence/ignorance by the localization team. Or worse, they might put it on purpose to force people to spend more balens.

Leave a comment:

• lost_dreams
    replied
    Was playing before bb and used the vouchers received from the tree daily and had no issues unlocking the tabs in inventory. They removed the vouchers and replaced it with bb and removed the daily reward from the tree as well. Leaving the price for inventory spots and removing daily reward from tree daily makes it impossible for non cashers to unlock their pages. Actually stopped playing on a new server because of the inconvenience of it with my archer of lack of space. Will stick with my knight for the time being.

Special note for R2: Making things a nuisance for starting on a new server just annoys new people from enjoying their experience and not worth the effort for older players to play on the new server. No one wants to chose which good thing to toss to make room, counter productive and feels like a waste of time. Kinda feels like posting a suggestion on this site and not having it implemented into the game *hopeless*

Leave a comment:

• DRaGoN_SF
    replied
    Over 20 ppl voted for Yes and no for others so please R2 check this

Leave a comment:

• DarthXeon
    replied
    This is Horrible, it literally takes several minutes for the developers to change the price of opening the inventory. Luckily, My archer has all inventory unlocked since I played before bound balens. But my mage has to pay balens to expand his inventory.

Leave a comment:

• xarxius
    replied
    100% with 12 votes so far. VOTE, people. R2, PC or WHOEVER SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT, BECAUSE AT SOME POINT NOT LISTENING TO YOUR COMMUNITY WOULD LEAD YOU TO SOME BAD STUFF. Just saying.
    Note: This caps-lock had nothing to do with raging over internet or web-yelling. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by xarxius; 12-19-2013, 06:26 AM. Reason: Typos

Leave a comment:

• DRaGoN_SF
    replied
    It is possible to make it I suggest that with ticket and they said to make topic in forum to check what people think so here we go

Leave a comment:

• xarxius
    replied
    Hmph, is the staff ever considering the forum posts? What if we make a poll/petition or something like that and spread the word amongts our friends?

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    i too need to open page 3 .... but i can get lvl 3 wings for so much balens

Leave a comment:

• Athena-Nike
    replied
    Its Wartune, they have a choice (they always have the choice) fix bugs or get more money....is it any surprise they always choose more money over fixing bugs? Just add more and more **** let the bugs and oversights pile up, so long as there are still those out there willing to buy more shiny's then why bother fixing the bugs?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X