Balens + Bound Balens --- Shop purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens + Bound Balens --- Shop purchases

Hello everyone, this is my very first post on this forum. I've been playing Wartune for about a month now, I'm level 44, and only charged for VIP so far. I have two questions regarding SHOP purchases. I am inclined to "donate" 10$ (aka 1.000 Balens) to benefit from the 2 Recharge Promos currently active.
    My 1st question is : Will I get both Recharge Bonuses with only 1 recharge ? 10$ should cover the requirements for both Promos, the older one requires a recharge of 5$ and the other one, the newer one requires a charge of more than 5$ in one go. I was thinking that by recharging 10$ I'll get two birds with 1 stone (in this case a 10$ stone xD)
    My 2nd question is : Will I be able to purchase Wings with both BOUND Balens and Normal Balens ? To be exact, I'll be having 1.000 Balens + 1.000 Bound Balens. Can I use them both to buy the Wings priced at a total of 1.995 Balens ?

So ... these were my questions, and as a PS : I very much enjoy the game, and I would normally not recharge for Balens, but I want to benefit from both of those Promotions, and for only 10$ I think it's so worth it (buying pixels in a game but meh, it makes me happy) ... so please share your answers and your thoughts !

You get both promos with 5$ , no need to recharge 10$.
    Can't use both types of balens
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      You get both promos with 5$ , no need to recharge 10$.
      Can't use both types of balens
      You sure I can get both with only 5$ ? Have you tried it ? The newer one says MORE than 5$ :-?

Comment

Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
        You sure I can get both with only 5$ ? Have you tried it ? The newer one says MORE than 5$ :-?
        yes is it, 100% sure
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Ok then, glad I have the recharge problem covered, now can anyone confirm that I cannot buy the Wings with mixed Balens ? (the Shop tells me I can "Use Bound Balens first") so ... I'm still not sure

Comment

yes, you cant mix balens to buy things in the shop or anything else

Comment

If you recharge $10 - you'll get the first recharge bonus pack.

If there is a recharge bonus pack on for the server in general and it's your first recharge, you'll get both packs.

You will be able to buy the 1995 wings with 1K balens and 1K bound balens. you'll have 5 balens left over.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                If you recharge $10 - you'll get the first recharge bonus pack.

If there is a recharge bonus pack on for the server in general and it's your first recharge, you'll get both packs.

You will be able to buy the 1995 wings with 1K balens and 1K bound balens. you'll have 5 balens left over.
                Thanks a lot for clearing everything for me. Going to charge now. (PS : I'm not a kid that thinks 10$ is a lot, but I live in Romania, and our currency is far below the dollar, so if 10$ may seem just coins under the couch pillows for you guys, here in Romania 10$ mean the allowance children get from the government every month ... so ...)

Comment

Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
                  Thanks a lot for clearing everything for me. Going to charge now. (PS : I'm not a kid that thinks 10$ is a lot, but I live in Romania, and our currency is far below the dollar, so if 10$ may seem just coins under the couch pillows for you guys, here in Romania 10$ mean the allowance children get from the government every month ... so ...)
                  $5 would get you both rewards.
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

yes you can buy wing using bound

Comment

Working...
                    X