Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Farm lvl 35

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaak99
    started a topic Farm lvl 35

Farm lvl 35

my farm is now lvl 35, but i didnt get an additional plot and the new seeds are only for balens user.
    and my question is: is there something i can get (free user) if i lvl my farm to lvl 40 etc..? is it worth the effort?
    or did i get everything a free user can get?

• choukage
    replied
    There is no justification to level your farm past 30 without getting those extra plots. Maybe at 45 I'll see some gold seeds but I wouldn't hold my breath at this point.

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    Originally posted by isaak99 View Post
    you are a balens user , aren´t you? xD

you´re right, i can upgrade my farm a little, but why should i? when there is nothing i can get out of it ,if i dont spend balens? just for fun?
    LoL. No I am not a Balens user. I bought VIP. And purchased enough to socket my lvl 35 set ( 10 USD) But that is it. So having to buy balens for seeds would suck for me to since I wouldn't do it. But that doesn't chance the fact I upgrade my farm production with vouchers and reap the mass amounts of gold it produces. =)

Leave a comment:

• isaak99
    replied
    Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
    It really isn't that big of a Deal...
    you are a balens user , aren´t you? xD

you´re right, i can upgrade my farm a little, but why should i? when there is nothing i can get out of it ,if i dont spend balens? just for fun?
    Last edited by isaak99; 09-06-2012, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    It really isn't that big of a Deal. I mean you can still upgrade your farm a little... and on average you can make 180Kish Gold every 4 hours or 27K Kyranite. And some other decent gains. Maybe in the future they will add/Change things.

Leave a comment:

• choukage
    replied
    Just hit level 40 farm the seeds in the farm shop all cost bal to buy.... Oh well

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    Originally posted by isaak99 View Post
    yeah there is this lovely phrase we all know : "Coming Soon!"

but i want to know is it for balens user only .. and same about the new seeds...
    Coming Soon has been Trademarked by R2 =)

Leave a comment:

• autlos
    replied
    You better hope not! WE ALL BETTER HOPE NOT!

Leave a comment:

• isaak99
    replied
    yeah there is this lovely phrase we all know : "Coming Soon!"

but i want to know is it for balens user only .. and same about the new seeds...

Leave a comment:

• WrenBoh
    replied
    I don't think they have the extra plots turned on yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X