Event rewards !!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event rewards !!!!!

This is the 4 rth time that we didnt get any event rewards for guild lvl,and ppl are p....ed off coz of it. If you make this event than you give plrs the rewards. You know to take money from us, but when you need to give something to us then we have to wait 60 days for it???!!! or as we all know,we are not going to have our rewards. And stop laying to us that we are going to have your rewards in 72 hours,thats bullsh..t and you know it!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!! WE WONT OUR REWARDS ON SERVER S397!!!!!!
    Last edited by DoNtFoRgEtMee; 12-18-2013, 09:23 AM.

merge server rewards?

my server still haven gotten the reward from 5+ month ago.

Comment

s397 can't have merge rewards, but there are rewards for guild level on new servers. My guildies haven't received it either, i did after around 30-40 days after i sent the ticket...

Comment

We all send tickets and we got answer that we are going to have them in 72 hours. Now its 20 days from now and still nothing,ignoring us all.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          merge server rewards?

my server still haven gotten the reward from 5+ month ago.

Its rewards for having guild lvl at lvl 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            s397 can't have merge rewards, but there are rewards for guild level on new servers. My guildies haven't received it either, i did after around 30-40 days after i sent the ticket...
            Its not reward for merge,but for building up guild lvl at lvl 6. Thats 900k gold,350k daru and 1 more thing,i forgot what.

Comment

s166 is waiting for:
              Server start events (includes top BR+10k br reached, guild has been given out)
              Server merge events (includes top BR and guild event)
              External global BR events such as a monthly event BR event, 1 of those for top 10, IF I do not remember wrong

Comment

Working...
              X