colorful socks drop again ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colorful socks drop again ....

plz we need another a chance to get more colorful socks , as many players got 58 or 59 colorful socks . that will not fair to lose the mount just for 1 or 2 more colorful socks , or why you opened the event for 15days just for making us cry plz another a chance

Do like this: save all the socks, hope for another time for them to drop is released, get more socks=> get reindeer. No more chance? exchange at the end of the event and curse your horrible luck

Comment

we never had a 15 day event without any way to get the materials required from what I saw so far. So lets have a little faith and wait for another way to get them in those 15 days

Comment

I had 96 socks so plenty to get the reindeer, even though I already had it from last year

Comment

There's another chance to get more so don't delete the ones you have yet

Piles of Stinky Socks
          12/26 00:00 – 12/29 23:59
          There’s a mysterious gift buried under bunches of stinky socks! Open it to randomly obtain one of the following:
          Colorful Decor x1
          Colorful Socks x1
          10,000 Gold
          10,000 Daru
          2000 Kyanite
          Insignia x5
          Mahra x1

Comment

New set of dates in Announcements: 12/19 00:00 - 12/22 23:59 (Server Time)

Comment

Are the souls coming back? I missed the deadline and have some to trade in. Thanx in advance
              L Y K A
              (S383 Pearl Cliff - TANK) Guild: SPARTA

Comment

They were dropping today i recieved the 5 I needed and have the mount, ty r2

Comment

socks are back

Comment

colourful deco back too
                    it made my inventory slot price higher
                    ahahahahah
                    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

they should give just socks not to open to get it.Many unlucky players i know they dont get mount they blitz whit kryp key and dungeon to whit stamina and tthey got mutch colorful decor. and they are not cashers. So this event need some luck to get the mount i have 52 socks hope they will drop it again to get 8 morr

Comment

Working...
                      X