Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Character and clothing appearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character and clothing appearance

I know it takes much space in a game to add those feature but it would be good to be able to customise a little our character, like having choice of 2 or three color when equiping a clothing, and having the choice of our character hair color. It would also be wonderfull to be able to upload our own image as avatar. With the number of players, the choice is really limited.

We appreciate your idea and thank you for posting it here

Comment

As far as I can tell, we already have appearance varying according to what items we are wearing and what weapons we use.
      I agree to the avatar idea

Comment

Originally posted by Straider View Post
        As far as I can tell, we already have appearance varying according to what items we are wearing and what weapons we use.
        I agree to the avatar idea
        its not even close to enough variation. They should add new hairstyles, colors, clothes, so on which you can buy for Balens only. Like any sort of MMO would do.

Comment

What I am suggesting is that we can chose between three or more color for each equipment clothes, because, to be honest, it's hard to know which one is your char when you in multiplayer donjon and everyone as the same equipments.

Comment

Originally posted by Nephtysia View Post
            What I am suggesting is that we can chose between three or more color for each equipment clothes, because, to be honest, it's hard to know which one is your char when you in multiplayer donjon and everyone as the same equipments.
            Is it REALLY hard to know which one your character is? Are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
              Is it REALLY hard to know which one your character is? Are you sure?
              Who Knows....Maybe She Can't See Her IGN Atop His/Her Character
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

.. i have thought about it too,,

it made me laugh seeing TRIPLETS on arena xD
                Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                IGN: LordFireMage
                LVL: 4X

Comment

Try to read teh name when there is a Knight right in front of two mages... the sword just hides the names... if you both have the same guild and rank....

Comment

If the ability of changing hair color comes i am soo getting orange hair
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Nephtysia View Post
                      I know it takes much space in a game to add those feature but it would be good to be able to customise a little our character, like having choice of 2 or three color when equiping a clothing, and having the choice of our character hair color. It would also be wonderfull to be able to upload our own image as avatar. With the number of players, the choice is really limited.
                      +100 agreed..
                      IGN : AwakenedOne
                      Class : Knight
                      Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
                      Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Custom hair color and/or style PLEASE! I will pay! =D I am so tired of this red/pink ponytail. I want brunette or neon blue twin tails lololol
                        "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
                        Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

Working...
                        X