Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Character and clothing appearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nephtysia
    started a topic Character and clothing appearance

Character and clothing appearance

I know it takes much space in a game to add those feature but it would be good to be able to customise a little our character, like having choice of 2 or three color when equiping a clothing, and having the choice of our character hair color. It would also be wonderfull to be able to upload our own image as avatar. With the number of players, the choice is really limited.

• R22036928
    replied
    Custom hair color and/or style PLEASE! I will pay! =D I am so tired of this red/pink ponytail. I want brunette or neon blue twin tails lololol

Leave a comment:

• nofuluk
    replied
    Originally posted by Nephtysia View Post
    I know it takes much space in a game to add those feature but it would be good to be able to customise a little our character, like having choice of 2 or three color when equiping a clothing, and having the choice of our character hair color. It would also be wonderfull to be able to upload our own image as avatar. With the number of players, the choice is really limited.
    +100 agreed..

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    If the ability of changing hair color comes i am soo getting orange hair

Leave a comment:

• Nephtysia
    replied
    Try to read teh name when there is a Knight right in front of two mages... the sword just hides the names... if you both have the same guild and rank....

Leave a comment:

• R23045125
    replied
    .. i have thought about it too,,

it made me laugh seeing TRIPLETS on arena xD

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by autlos View Post
    Is it REALLY hard to know which one your character is? Are you sure?
    Who Knows....Maybe She Can't See Her IGN Atop His/Her Character

Leave a comment:

• autlos
    replied
    Originally posted by Nephtysia View Post
    What I am suggesting is that we can chose between three or more color for each equipment clothes, because, to be honest, it's hard to know which one is your char when you in multiplayer donjon and everyone as the same equipments.
    Is it REALLY hard to know which one your character is? Are you sure?

Leave a comment:

• Nephtysia
    replied
    What I am suggesting is that we can chose between three or more color for each equipment clothes, because, to be honest, it's hard to know which one is your char when you in multiplayer donjon and everyone as the same equipments.

Leave a comment:

• Hibbsan
    replied
    Originally posted by Straider View Post
    As far as I can tell, we already have appearance varying according to what items we are wearing and what weapons we use.
    I agree to the avatar idea
    its not even close to enough variation. They should add new hairstyles, colors, clothes, so on which you can buy for Balens only. Like any sort of MMO would do.

Leave a comment:

• Straider
    replied
    As far as I can tell, we already have appearance varying according to what items we are wearing and what weapons we use.
    I agree to the avatar idea

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We appreciate your idea and thank you for posting it here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X