Double amethyst cart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double amethyst cart

Just saying guys.. you should make a rule or something like that... i just got attacked for 10 mins by the same person without cart so i lose the x2 event... you know i've been for 10 minutes going in blackscreen- kill the guy(cos it was a low level from "nemesis" guild)- blackscreen-attacked again-blackscreeen-kill the guy- blackscreen.

That repeating all along last 10 amethyst cart minutes.....why not making a rule in which a player cant attack more than 2 or 3 times the same player? because i got attacked more than 7 times in a row -.-

It gives quite a frustrating feeling when you cant even move because they just want to make you lose the x2 amethyst event...
    Last edited by StonedKiller; 12-18-2013, 11:40 PM.
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

chill a bit. There going to be a 5-10 sec cd after each fight soon. Just be patient.

Comment

Funnily enough, I just heard of this tactic as a way to punish the plunderers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
        Funnily enough, I just heard of this tactic as a way to punish the plunderers.
        Some players do it just to annoy others. My g,m don't really plunder others during gold rush just because he's a lazy tard but people still do it too.
        I just can't understand some people.
        :o Bacon FTW :o
        Kabam s1- Mage
        Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
          Some players do it just to annoy others. My g,m don't really plunder others during gold rush just because he's a lazy tard but people still do it too.
          I just can't understand some people.
          "don't really plunder"? Or "does not plunder anyone at all"?

Anyways, for StonedKiller, it takes only a few minutes to do both carts. If you enter in at 9, you can be done 9:05-ish. Probably 9:07 due to lag and trying to avoid people. That means you'll still have a large time buffer to dump both carts. They would need to triple their attacks to stop you and forgo their own carts during the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
            "don't really plunder"? Or "does not plunder anyone at all"?

Anyways, for StonedKiller, it takes only a few minutes to do both carts. If you enter in at 9, you can be done 9:05-ish. Probably 9:07 due to lag and trying to avoid people. That means you'll still have a large time buffer to dump both carts. They would need to triple their attacks to stop you and forgo their own carts during the same time.
            You're forgetting there's the issue of lag. If he lags, even if he kills the guy, the lag makes him unable to move b4 he's atk again. It can be just one guy attacking him since the dead person can still atk him and lose their invulnerability.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
            X