Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change in Christmas Event Rewards (Frost Lion stats)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in Christmas Event Rewards (Frost Lion stats)

The post stated that:
    220 Santa's Cap for Frost Lion (+30 to all stats mount)

Now, it is
    160 Santa's Cap for Frost Lion (+20 to all stats mount)

-----

Not that I'm complaining, but this is just for your information.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

I am complaining, I already spent 200 chests, havent got anything but 100 mount whips. Now they change the stats and lowering it.
    I'm done buying, I'll go for VIP and SC and that's it, I can't deal with this kind of scams anymore.
    Especially after last night's fiasco of them putting a chest in the shop that had no chance of dropping the mount.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Lol'ed at IggyBousse...

Comment

From the looks, you still can't get it by doing the non-balen events.

They just lower the cost of Frost Lion and stat, and probably it's drop rate in packs, so ppls will spend to get 160 tokens to exchange it instead.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          From the looks, you still can't get it by doing the non-balen events.

They just lower the cost of Frost Lion and stat, and probably it's drop rate in packs, so ppls will spend to get 160 tokens to exchange it instead.
          True to that^^ it's just like Phantom Yeti all over again in my server, I bought the max of 200 chests per day I never got the card, but I just exchanged it for 160 Scraps to find out that the next event you can get it for 80 scraps and for free!!! I was like "***** me sideways"

Try to wait it out for the next event it might be the same for January

Comment

I haven't seen a single one drop yet on my server, and I know of at least 5 people who bought 200 packs.

Comment

ROFLMAO at all the people who STILL buy these chests. Do they never learn?

Every time one of these boxes appear people complain about not getting what they are after. Here's a thought, don't buy them and see how quickly R2 changes it's scam's, sorry I mean boxes.

Comment

There were 4-5 on my server an hour after maintenance ended lol. Mount looks decent, but not the one I thought it'd be so not really gonna bother with it "yet" will see how many scraps I get by the end and if its worth it.

Comment

I personally only buy chests if most or all of the rewards look decent and worth the money...if it is only 1 or 2 good and 5-6 ****...then no deal...

Comment

Logged on for the first time after maintenance today. Bought 200 packs. 97 caps, 37 Sepulchrum, 100 whips and Mount dropped. Don't really know what all of you did in a previous life to have such horrible luck with these things but I've gotten almost EVERY mount that has come out for these pack events to drop within 200 chests (And at least 3 of them dropped within 50 for me).
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Bought 50 packs, 42nd had the mount. Aaaaand, I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                      X