<Santa's Cap> where to get them ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <Santa's Cap> where to get them ?

Hello everyone, I'm back with another question, this time regarding the Santa's Caps. I want to know how can we get them, and most important, how to get 160 of them ? So far I was blitzing catacombs and only Stinky Socks dropped, not Santa's Caps. I did find an event quest, that rewards us with 1 Santa's Cap, but can we only get 1 each day ? I would really like to know how can I get 160 of them by the end of the event.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ristmas-Events!
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
      Hello everyone, I'm back with another question, this time regarding the Santa's Caps. I want to know how can we get them, and most important, how to get 160 of them ? So far I was blitzing catacombs and only Stinky Socks dropped, not Santa's Caps. I did find an event quest, that rewards us with 1 Santa's Cap, but can we only get 1 each day ? I would really like to know how can I get 160 of them by the end of the event.
      You can get 4 daily. 1 From the blessing wheel, 1 from solo arena, 1 from sylph arena and 1 from tank trial (hope I didn't miss any).
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Hello, new player.

For your information, you need to spend $ to get the best rewards for most events in Wartune. However, there are cases where it is possible to get the best rewards free if:
        1) you have saved soul crystals; or
        2) if you have saved mount training whips; or
        3) if you have saved any items..

---

For now, we know that Santa's Cap can be dropped from Christmas Box (for sale in shop).

However, there are still 3 unknown events (not published yet). Hold your horses. I suggest buying on the very last day after all events are almost over.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Hello, new player.

For your information, you need to spend $ to get the best rewards for most events in Wartune. However, there are cases where it is possible to get the best rewards free if:
          1) you have saved soul crystals; or
          2) if you have saved mount training whips; or
          3) if you have saved any items..

---

For now, we know that Santa's Cap can be dropped from Christmas Box (for sale in shop).

However, there are still 3 unknown events (not published yet). Hold your horses. I suggest buying on the very last day after all events are almost over.
          Oh, I see, I'll probably not recharge for the event, but who knows, maybe if they make some nice X-Mass promotions, I will. Until then, I'll save my Santa's Caps, just like I did with my Colorful Socks (and it payed out, now the socks drop again, and I can get my mount). And yes, I'm a "saver", I like saving things like Mount Whips, for example; I'm saving as many as I can for the Netherwing Dragon mount (70 days left 'till I can get it) so I can make it as strong as possible.
          Last edited by xtraznix; 12-25-2013, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Oh, I see, I'll probably not recharge for the event, but who knows, maybe if they make some nice X-Mass promotions, I will. Until then, I'll save my Santa's Caps, just like I did with my Colorful Socks (and it payed out, now the socks drop again, and I can get my mount). And yes, I'm a "saver", I like saving things like Mount Whips, for example; I'm saving as many as I can for the Netherwing Dragon mount (70 days left 'till I can get it) so I can make it as strong as possible.
            It doesnt metter which mount you use the Whips on, it goes to whole stable, so even if you use now you will still get other mounts stronger (you stronger, not mount), you can try it by switching mounts and see that all the states remain the same.

Comment

Working...
            X