Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hacks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacks!

When i search on youtube for some wartune videos,most of them are wartune hacks... I am not intrested in them,but personaly,i know some players that literally pays 300$ or even more per day,every single day...its strange kinda,if they rly pays that much! So,are there any hacks that we need to be aware of? I mean,ok,cashiers,but...i dont wanna be fooled by some hackers while im pissing blood for my every single item there...

Originally posted by ChillzOut View Post
    When i search on youtube for some wartune videos,most of them are wartune hacks... I am not intrested in them,but personaly,i know some players that literally pays 300$ or even more per day,every single day...its strange kinda,if they rly pays that much! So,are there any hacks that we need to be aware of? I mean,ok,cashiers,but...i dont wanna be fooled by some hackers while im pissing blood for my every single item there...
    Those hacks were just fakes, they are just full of viruses when you download them.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

there are alts non cashers can abuse, not hacks

Comment

curiosity doesnt stop you from wanting to try it yourself, let alone look for hacks that doesnt even work through youtube.

Comment

Working...
        X